Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Tethra's Doom Mods Will Be Obtainable In Game Again ?

Koler93

So my Question is when the Tethra's dooms mods will be obtainable in game again ?

I thought that they will be obtainable after Mutalist incursion survival event, and they will drop later from mutalist Alad V but nothing like that happened. After Mutalist Incursion event those mods are no longer obtainable in game.

I did about 12 40 min survival runs and i everything what i get was just 3 shell shock. I didnt have enough time to farm and maybe i hadnt sacrificed enough to RNG gods, but i really want to aquire those mods somehow now.

I think it would be nice if we could get them with guaranted drop from Mutalist Alad V like we get Cicero mods from Corrupted Vor ?

What do you think about it ?

you didn't farm enough.

i think it's a great way of making them available again. if they would permanently add them i think they should still be very hard to obtain. like a reward on 80 minute T4 survival. the Cicero mods are too easy obtainable now.

It's been definitely too long for a permanent rerelease to come out. I think adding them as a reward for, let's say, mutalist Salad Vegan, would be suitable to make them earnable again.

you didn't farm enough.

i think it's a great way of making them available again. if they would permanently add them i think they should still be very hard to obtain. like a reward on 80 minute T4 survival. the Cicero mods are too easy obtainable now.

The Cicero mods are just fine as they are, I think, and this is coming from one that has done all of the elemental/status mod events.

you didn't farm enough.

Could you define how long i have to stay to farm enough ?

I have to study and i have many other things to do other than farming and hoping that i will get something.

I know its RNG but it is just not fair. "Tenno do this mission 100x times and maybe you will get what you are loking for."

I know that some mods have to be obtainable in hard way but i think that doing the same mission over and over again with no luck do not encourage you to play in any way. If those mods could have guaranted drop on for example 50 min mark it would be ok because i now what I'm aiming for and i would know that i had to survive those 50 min to get reward i want. It would spare me a lot of time and nerves.

Back in time i did over 80 T1 cap to get hikou prime pouch and i get only one from 80 keys.

Someone made even a video about it.

Ok i found it :P

Edited by Koler93

-snip-

This was what I liked about the Cicero mods being released to Vor - Difficult enemy if you don't know what you're doing, and even then he can be annoying as hell (at least in my experience) but he's guaranteed to spawn in T4 and he is furthermore guaranteed to drop any of the 4 Cicero mods. I think the same should probably be done with the other event element/status mods. Throw a guaruntee'd drop of the Tethra mods on, maybe, Vay Hek. Throw the fire ones on Vegan. Etc, etc.

• 2 months later...

I didn't even know there were in the loot table on that survival mission after you've done all the previous ones for the Mutalist incursion. I was very angry for not knowing that and I did everything the event required. I just became aware of it recently when I wanted to get the Boltor prime and forma it according to someone's build. I saw the High Voltage and I thought I had it. Boy was I wrong, and everything after that was a roller coaster of disappointment. There is no way in hell that I am paying 300 Platinum for that mod and it's not because I don't have the Platinum. It's because things like this tick me off in the worst possible imaginable way. Now I have to wait for who knows how long until the DEVS have mercy and give it to us.

I missed the Cold damage mods. I think it'll be a long time before those are released.

Fire and Cold dual status mods are Spy 2.0 rewards.

I concur with Mutalist Alad V dropping Tethra Electric dual stat mods.

Maybe they can add newer event mods to Rotation C on hard Dark Sector Excavations...

I do feel that J3 will drop it, but then he's going to be an evil Archwing/Jump inside of him boss that's most likely going to just be a pain.

If Alad V dropped them I would have reason to keep fighting him after getting Mesa.

If a boss required my omega isotopes that I still have I would be cool with that.

A boss will eventually come to use the beacons from Vey Hek, so maybe that one?

And finally perhaps a sentient will drop them, though that will probably be U17 or 18.