Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Reinforcements Wishlist

Jackel7

The purpose for this post is to see if any follow community members have any ideas for new weapons or have weapons they wish/want in warframe. Ex. a Harpoon gun (like from Crackdown) or a Ginneer carbine weapon similar to the Hammerburst rifle. *NOTE: you are free to use pictures of any kind to show ideas

Disclaimer: be as creative as possible and Post your ideas below! :D 

The purpose for this post is to see if any follow community members have any ideas for new weapons or have weapons they wish/want in warframe. Ex. a Harpoon gun (like from Crackdown) or a Ginneer carbine weapon similar to the Hammerburst rifle. *NOTE: you are free to use pictures of any kind to show ideas

Disclaimer: be as creative as possible and Post your ideas below! :D 

the hammerburst from gears 1 2 or 3? 

also Id like to get my ether Daggers back for a reinforcements, like they did with giving me a machete.... 

Just some NORMAL dual pistols. No more handcannons or tiny mags or non-hitscan. Just like an upgrade of AkLato. Something like 19-22 rounds per pistol for a mag of 38-44 on the dual. Mediumish physical damage. Maybe low damage and real high crit so it rewarded headshots. Good enough accuracy to hit heads in rooms but not perfect for sniping. Something like that.

Just some NORMAL dual pistols. No more handcannons or tiny mags or non-hitscan. Just like an upgrade of AkLato. Something like 19-22 rounds per pistol for a mag of 38-44 on the dual. Mediumish physical damage. Maybe low damage and real high crit so it rewarded headshots. Good enough accuracy to hit heads in rooms but not perfect for sniping. Something like that.

That's... exactly what the Akmagnus are, pinpoint accuracy, semi-auto, pretty balanced medium damage with high crit and high status.

A Corpus energy shotgun with high puncture and no fall off

That's... exactly what the Akmagnus are, pinpoint accuracy, semi-auto, pretty balanced medium damage with high crit and high status.

8 round mags slow reload and mixed stats. Nope. Moving on.

Edited by VKhaun

Dear God, that would bring so much fun and so much death, with near perfect accuracy on aim and such high dmg

and the cost to build would be 10,000 Credits, 1 Karak, 650 Plastids, 300 Rubedo, & 1 forma similar to the Tiberon Manufacturing Requirements

Some guns like in Halo. I'm a major Assault Rifle fan but only the Soma, Braton and Karak really fill that need for me.

Also something like those Promethean weapons that can switch between operating modes depending on your zoom. Burst fire from hip, single (stronger) shot in zoom.

EDIT: Oh and a weapon that has lock-on but fires a salvo of tracking missiles at individual targets which upon death causes them to disintegrate. If this were Star Wars I'd have my grubby little fingers on Disruptors 48/14.

Edited by OriVerda

Sword whip, like Ivy from Soul Calibur. Solid actual sword looking sword instead of all the other whip weapons which are not quite what I imagined when I first heard about them.

Energy Spear and shield. Thinking Hoplite.

Trident, manly because I want to play as, space ninja pirate with trident, rocket pistol and automatic rifle.

Dual Nikana, shorter blades obviously but two for extra fun.

Katars, because punch daggers should be a thing.

Paris Prime Skin - Make it look like the normal Paris only with gold bits.

whislist:

1. Nunchaku (impact damage);

2. Tech/Mystic imposing Spear that shoots laser;

3. Another version of Silva & Aegis. Now with more stealth visual, a static shield, and good to deal finisher damage;

4. Orb;

5. Katana (most urgent need);