Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Reinforcements Wishlist

Jackel7

_New Assault Rifle with Impact (75) and Slash (25) DMG, fair magazine, fair reload time, fair fire rate, fair range and low crit. chance and low multiplier.

_New Pistol All-Rounder with equal Impact/ Puncture/ Slash, fair magazine, fair reload time, fair fire rate, fair range and 30% crit. chance and 3x multi.

_Dual Whips, Dual Daggers, Dual Swords... That are not reducing the mobility.

And would appreciate that all new weapons uses OLD materials that are stacking in our inventory (For nothing)... Nano Spores... Salvages... Etc Etc

Obstaculo, on 06 Jan 2015 - 7:26 PM, said:

whislist:

5. Katana (most urgent need);

Is the Nikana not GOOD enough for you?

Jackel7, on 07 Jan 2015 - 9:07 PM, said:

since some of warframe seemed kind off based of some Unreal Tournament weapons; Ex. Drakgoon = Flak cannon and Stug = Bio Rifle.  Can we get a Corpus Shock rifle that functions like> the shock rifle fires a concentrated beam at its target, the secondary fire releases an ball of energy at the target which can be used in combination with primary fire to create an AoE blast. 

Try the Quanta. It's like the shock rifle, but its beam is continuous.

Oh yeah, I wanna see dragon items. I'm picking these because They're more tenno than orokin and I don't think they will be primed (something next to them will be primed. For example Furis will likely be primed so dragon can have akzani. Scindo has been primed so dragon can have galantine. Anykros has been primed so claws can be dragon'd. Lex and vasto have been primed so dragon can have magnus. Valkyr isn't orokin era so it gets dragon'd. Same with karyst/pangolin. 

Dragon jaw (sword. Just 'dragon jaw' sounds cool tho)

Dragon pangolin

Dragon kestrel

Dragon galantine

Dragon magistar

Dragon karyst

Dragon (that new staff)

Dragon akskana

Dragon ether daggers

Dragon kogake

Dragon kama

Dragon Redemer

Dragon claws

Dragon cernos

Dragon Tiberon

Dragon tigris

Dragon strun

Dragon Attica

Dragon (ak)magnus

Dragon stiletto

Dragon Akzani

Dragon pyranna

Dragon balistica

Dragon shade

Dragon carrier

Dragon helios ( I know it's corpus. Don't question it)

Dragon Valkyr

Edited by Innocent_Flower

1. Two new semi-automatic hitscan based pistol for the Grineer. Currently the Tenno are dominating this field with 4 versions (Lato, Vasto, Magnus, Lex), while the Grineer don't have any (the Marelok doesn't count since it's technical a carbine), so there is definetly a gap in the Grineer arsenal.

One of them could then replace the Latos the Lancer's wield in the tutorial with it (seriously, a brand new tutorial and the first thing players encounter are enemies with placeholders???).

2. A Tenno based grenade launcher. I think something in style of the M79 (single shot and breach loaded) might fit. They are currently the only faction without some form of launcher.

3. A Grineer Katar and Corpus Cestus to fill the claw category a bit.

4. Kukri style Tenno dagger or machete.

5. Tenno based flame thrower secondary.

Compared to freeze rays or lightning guns the flame thrower is a relative mundane and old fashioned weapon. So i think it's somewhat strange that we only got a single Grineer based flame thrower in the game which is also only clantech.

Wouldn't it make sense for the Tenno, who have a Warframe that super charges fire damage on enemies, to have their own dedicated version of a flame thrower? One that could be build from a blueprint you can get on the market, so that all players can make full use of accelerant?

Why secondary you might ask? Because i like the idea that it could use the Gammacor animation set. Meaning your Warframe would shoot fire from their wrists ala the Firebats from Star Craft or Boba Fett. Could look nice on Ember.

6. A Grineer Bow.

I recently had to imagine a Grineer special forces unit, trained for jungle combat, light armored, stealth oriented and using ugly but deadly composite bows.

Even if we wouldn't get these enemies in game, a Grineer bow could still be a nice addition to their arsenal.

7. A Corpus Shotgun.

About time the Corpus get one too.

Edited by Othergrunty

Bullpup-action Designated Marksman Rifle, similar in looks (and the same function) to this:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131106005147/halo/images/5/50/H4_dmr_trans.png

Yes, I'm obsessed with the M395 DMR. Also, don't tell me it isn't possible (Or copyright violation). The Lex Prime looks like the M6 series Magnums from Halo and the Latron (Normal and Wraith) look like the M45 and M90 shotguns.

Stat-wise, it should be superior to the Latron Wraith in terms of pure physical damage, coming near to the Latron Prime variant. It should also have a higher emphasis on status chance, and slightly higher emphasis on crit chance and crit rate.

Or give us an MA5D-esque Assault Rifle:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131125071936/halo/images/1/19/H4_ar_trans.png

With stats similar to the Braton Prime overall.

Or, as something that you'd probably be more inclined to agree on - a Dory and a Hoplon (Of course, both made of Warframe materials to have a fighting chance). Or a Gladius and a Scutum for those really close range Roman-esque engagements.

Pretty please, Digital Extremes!

Edited by -Stealer-L1F3