Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #44!

[DE]Rebecca

Join us for the first Devstream of 2015!

Who: Rebecca will be on the couch with Geoff, Steve, Sheldon and Scott!

What: We will be doing a Q&A Session with questions from this thread.

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes!

Where: Find us at: http://twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us Friday, January 9 at 2 p.m. EST! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread will close at 10 a.m. on January 9. Get your questions in!  

When will shotguns get some love? Please dont tell me that the release of primed shotgun mods like Ravage is you showing shotguns love. Any ideas at all for when the shotguns will be receiving a buff? Is it before or after snipers, or will they be buffed at the same time?

Edited by armedpoop

most important to me, just cause im waiting to see this since U8^^

What about dual-swords that "really" are dual swords, not just a Sword/dagger combo?

I loved it when dual-heat-swords where this way and i wonder if something like this will come back, wheather as an overhaul of the actual dual swords, or as new/independent weapons.

also I really like to know something about the movement overhaul.

Are we going to get some new animations/mechanics?

Will my feet move when im standing and shooting?

Next point would be ammunition.

Some weapons, specially automatic-dual pistols get empty very fast.

Will we eventualy get an increased amount of rounds per pick-up (like from 20 to 40)?

Edited by Dawn11715

Any balancing planned for Warframes?

I vaguely remember something Steve or Sheldon said about the mod system and update 16 quite a few livestreams ago. Anything that can be said about this? EDIT: I remember it being in the livestream where Sheldon revealed that ability mods were being taken out. Steve or Sheldon then said that it was part of a bigger project for the mod system. What exactly is that project? Anything you can share?

Edited by Zirion_Bk

Perfect! On to questions...

Question: Will the cooldown on Kubrow Stasis ever get removed or changed?

Reasoning: The cooldown discourages people from bringing a specific breed of Kubrow on a mission where it may be useful in successfully completing the mission.

Question: Will Cryotic and other new resources replace older recipes? For example, replacing older recipes like Frost or Frost Prime with requirements of Cryotic would be a logical and interesting change.

Reasoning: With the addition of these new resources, many older recipes seem odd or lackluster with their requirements.

Question: Will frames with low armor (Banshee, Ember, Trinity, etc...) get a buff to compensate for the change in enemy type and damage?

Reasoning: These frames, although powerful in their own respects, are crippled due to this low armor rating. Even with mods, these frames can take heavy damage that makes the boost from a mod like Steel Fiber nominal at best.

Question: With the removal of T4 keys from the Syndicate reward table, will we ever see them get cycled back in at any point?

Reasoning: T4 keys are not the quickest to obtain, and while this is perfectly fine it's also unreasonable to give them out as easily as was available with Syndicates. I suggest offering them at a higher rank for a higher cost.

Edited by -CM-JoeTheBanshee

1. Are there any plans (that you can share) regarding new machanics and features for already existing systems, that will influence how they work (will influence both old elements and new, like Aerial attacks for Melee and recent Archwing changes)? Like new mechanics for Melee, Archwing, Invasions, Nightmare, Environmental Hazards, Companions.

2. (or 1b) Is there a chance/plans for more complex command system for companions, something based on "if statement", for example "If shields = 0, then use Shield Regen" - something like Dragon Age: Origins tactics.

3. Are there any chances for high level content that would require squad of players to complete series of connected missions in order to get the reward? (Or even The Prize?). Not like quest, where you can join at any time, but mission-chain that would require one squad to go from beginning to end.

Can we please get a vast rebalancing of mods this year. Elemental mods should be brought in line with each other. the none event physical mods need to be buffed so they are viable options, the non event status chance mods need to be buffed across the board. Several of the corrupted mods need to be revamped to make them balanced as well, and resistance mods need to be retooled so people actually consider using them. And so on and so on.

Anything on the Orbiter? When the Liset was originally being teased you showed animations of it connecting to a big fancy orbiter. I know that the area with the foundry, arsenal, etcetera are part of the orbiter, but are there plans to give the orbiter some breathing room?

And if/when it does come, what will it be like? Will we be able to walk down into the depths of the Liset and see the massive foundry capable of creating entire Archwings, see our huge arsenal flooded with weapons, see the Kubrows that are in stasis, or see whatever strange contraption holds mods?

Side note: Could we get a bigger navigation room? The “void technology makes it bigger on the inside” stuff is a little lazy, just make the navigation room a bit roomier and have us be transferred into the Liset when we start missions. 

What you guys originally said...

Edited by DrBorris