Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Medallions Unable To Be Picked Up

Snyphurr

This was my last syndicate mission available for Steel Meridian today but i forgot to put the game at solo mode,causing me to join a session.When i joined this session i tried to pick up medallions but i couldn't,the game just didn't let me.

No,before anyone asks i haven't completed the mission before.

#EDIT: There was also a nearby Mirage who tried to pick up the insignia but couldn't,i just didn't record when s/he did it.

Edited by Snyphurr

ok so this might be a common mistake~

if I remember correctly, you HAVE to be wearing their Syn sign~

if you were wearing meridians sigil you cant pick up anyone elses medals~

so the question is....who's sigil were you wearing~?

Red Veil,but i've done missions before with the same sigil and picked the insignias up with no problem.

Red Veil,but i've done missions before with the same sigil and picked the insignias up with no problem.

So the question becomes: which one was the bug? Is it intended that we be able to pick up medallions from different syndicates than we're wearing sigils for at the time or not?

ok so this might be a common mistake~

if I remember correctly, you HAVE to be wearing their Syn sign~

if you were wearing meridians sigil you cant pick up anyone elses medals~

so the question is....who's sigil were you wearing~?

False. You do not have to be wearing that syndicate's sigil. You can run all of your own syndicate missions entirely solo, for any syndicate, wearing any sigil (or none) and still collect the medallions.

Assuming it was never fixed because the last update didn't mention it, the actual problem is join order for the squad in the mission. The last player to join the squad can not pick up medallions. Any other player in the mission can collect the medallions, regardless of what syndicates they work with. If another player joins, the previous last player in the squad can suddenly collect medallions, while the new player can't.

To clarify:

With two players, player two will be able to see but not collect medallions unless another player joins

With three players, player three, same story.

And with four players, player four gets shafted because no one else can join after them. The only solution is to have someone leave, and somone join after them.