Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Sharona - The Hyperdimensional Frame [Update: 13/01/2015 Fan-Art]

RedSkittlez

warframe___sharona___chan_by_redskittlez

Song: https://youtu.be/q-SFWc0dGfE?t=1s

Name

Sharona-chan

Theme

Super Kawaii Neko Magica

Role

Hyperdimensional Destroyer. [Random Buff / Nuke effects]

Short Bio

During the Orokin Times it was not uncommon for families to go into combat training together. Rhino brought his little sister in early for training. Studying under the teachings of Limbo, she learned how the void worked, although never learned how to walk in it. She developed a new form of void placement that would soon come to great use: Hyperdimensional space placement (Hammer-space). Due to her lack of combat experience,Sharona-chan was placed with other rookies in the supply barracks to prepare troops for the front lines. Choosing to ignore that job, Sharona-chan hopped along as a Field Medic. Supplying with weapons, health orbs, and morale boosters to those in need of aid.

As troops were being depleted, The Order made the call to put all those with excelling skills and arts to be put into stasis. Hesitant, Sharona-Chan opted out in favor of  continue to support the final troops in the war. However, because of her previous achievements in the field and events where the tables were turned, her warframe was scanned and archived, and she was put into stasis, until awoken again.

(Special Thanks to Server for the Help on the Short Bio.)

Powers List

Lollipop Drop - A small AoE effect. She pulls lollipop shaped stick grenades from under her skirt and throws them around her, letting them fall around in random places. These grenades would have a stagger effect on enemies, doing minor damage.

Heavenly Drill - Pulling her Pigtail Drills as punching gloves, she rushes forward dealing puncture damage. Similar to that of her older brother's first skill, Rhino Charge.

SEN-3.14 - Drawing the attention of those she admires, Sharona-chan bursts with ecstatic positive energy! Boosting allies as well as herself to have faster reload time, accuracy, and health regeneration. This effect would also slow down enemy reload time in a certain range. This skill has to run out to recast.

Hammer Space - Digging into her "cat-bag", she pulls out whatever she happens to grab onto, throwing, shooting or smacking them with it. This includes, but is not limited to the following: Chainsaw, playing cards, various machine guns, bazookas, massive hammers and other oversize weapons, frying pans and even a howitzer! In this  mode you can move around, but with slightly reduce speed. Efficiency will increase as the rotation of weapons and abilities used.

Ability Augment Mod List

Taste the Rainbow - (Lollipop Drop) : Each of her grenades has a chance to deal random elemental damage (Heat, Cold, Electric or Toxin).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan-art

5A6uHKT.jpg

By Darkseal

Edited by RedSkittlez

warframe___sharona___chan_by_redskittlez

Song:

Name

Sharona-chan

Theme

Super Kawaii Neko Maid Magica

Role

Hyperdimensional Destroyer. [Random Buff / Nuke effects]

Short Bio

During the Orokin Times it was not uncommon for families to go into combat training together. Rhino brought his little sister in early for training. Studying under the teachings of Limbo, she learned how the void worked, although never learned how to walk in it. She developed a new form of void placement that would soon come to great use: Hyperdimensional space placement (Hammer-space). Due to her lack of combat experience,Sharona-chan was placed with other rookies in the supply barracks to prepare troops for the front lines. Choosing to ignore that job, Sharona-chan hopped along as a Field Medic. Supplying with weapons, health orbs, and morale boosters to those in need of aid.

As troops were being depleted, The Order made the call to put all those with excelling skills and arts to be put into stasis. Hesitant, Sharona-Chan opted out in favor of  continue to support the final troops in the war. However, because of her previous achievements in the field and events where the tables were turned, her warframe was scanned and archived, and she was put into stasis, until awoken again.

(Special Thanks to Server for the Help on the Short Bio.)

Powers List

Lollipop Drop - A small AoE effect. She pulls lollipop shaped stick grenades from under her skirt and throws them around her, letting them fall around in random places. These grenades would have a stagger effect on enemies, doing minor damage.

Heavenly Drill - Pulling her Pigtail Drills as punching gloves, she rushes forward dealing puncture damage. Similar to that of her older brother's first skill, Rhino Charge.

SEN-3.14 - Drawing the attention of those she admires, Sharona-chan bursts with ecstatic positive energy! Boosting allies as well as herself to have faster reload time, accuracy, and health regeneration. This effect would also slow down enemy reload time in a certain range. This skill has to run out to recast.

Hammer Space - Digging into her cat-bag, she pulls out whatever she happens to grab onto, throwing, shooting or smacking them with it. This includes, but is not limited to the following: Chainsaw, playing cards, various machine guns, bazookas, massive hammers and other oversize weapons, frying pans and even a howitzer! In this  mode you can move around, but with slightly reduce speed. Efficiency will increase as the rotation of weapons and abilities used.

This is currently a work in progress, everything is subject to change and some details are still being added! Thank you for your patience.

Absolutely INCREDIBLE.

i told red that it would but he didnt seem to think so

I'm gonna be perfectly blunt about this. I named her after the song, why don't you try clicking the song link I put in the page. And try listening to the lyrics of the song and look up the meaning behind it. Seriously I don't see the problem with her being named after a song. Oberon is named after a character in Shakespeare's play (Midsummer's Night's Dream), or Vauban who is named after a historic french figure (Sebastian le Pestre de Vauban) or Excalibur who is named after King Arthur's legendary sword. It seems to me as if you assume that I don't know what I'm doing with the concept.

I'm gonna be perfectly blunt about this. I named her after the song, why don't you try clicking the song link I put in the page. And try listening to the lyrics of the song and look up the meaning behind it. Seriously I don't see the problem with her being named after a song. Oberon is named after a character in Shakespeare's play (Midsummer's Night's Dream), or Vauban who is named after a historic french figure (Sebastian le Pestre de Vauban) or Excalibur who is named after King Arthur's legendary sword. It seems to me as if you assume that I don't know what I'm doing with the concept.

I'm perfectly fine with that, my only problem is that my brain added Japan  to My Sharona song and reminded me to that addictive cover (it was just a fun fact, not a critique or something xD)

Edited by Regar

I'm perfectly fine with that, my only problem is that my brain added Japan  to My Sharona song and reminded me to that addictive cover (it was just a fun fact, not a critique or something xD)

No worries, your comment is fine, it was the last comment I was replying to. If you'd like I did provide a better version of the song on the page if you want to check it out.