Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Savage Silence Is Still Broken, Third Attempt At Reporting. (Screenshot Proof) (Edit: Update 15.10.0)

Aktriaz

EDIT; Update 15.10: Still broken, but received a slight change.

While counter finisher damage is unaffected by the augment alone, adding strength mods does increase the damage. (I was dealing ~8000 with strength mods, opposed to the original in the screenshots below.) STILL no finisher prompt on Silence stun.

However, I did not see any of these changes in the patch notes. I'm hopeful this wasn't what they intended as "fixed". I patiently await the next hotfix. (Or even a word on this would be nice)

This is my third attempt at reporting this bug. As it is now, Savage Silence does not give any bonus to counter/stealth finisher damage, and does not give the correct damage bonus on ground finishers.

Not to mention it does not provoke finishers on enemies during the initial stun, which was in the Mesa Update's Patchnotes.

No Savage Silence, Fang Prime

Ground Finisher

WlCNpvf.jpg

Stealth Finisher

0SN7vIK.jpg

Savage Silence, +84% power strength, Fang Prime

Ground Finisher

kyGqx1m.jpg

Counter Finisher EDIT: whoops wrong image

CbChCCP.jpg

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Savage_Silence

According to the wiki (which at this point is incorrect), Savage Silence is supposed to give a 400% damage increase on Stealth attacks, ground finishers, and counterattack finishers.

As shown in the screenshots, none of it is true, save for the damage bonus I get on the ground finisher, which is still incorrect. I should be dealing almost twice as much, if I'm not counting the strength mods I had equipped.

Mark my words; I will keep reporting this until this bug is officially fixed.

So, I implore you; anyone with Savage Silence or spare standing and a Banshee try it out and back me up, I would greatly appreciate it.

Edited by Actriaz

Not going to let this thread die this soon.

I actually made a thread suggesting THE EXACT thing that was added in the Mesa Update; Silence provoking finishers.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/337867-savage-silence-and-silence-dont-work-together-but-wait-no-one-cares/

It actually got enough attention that it seemed to be noticed by a dev, and it was later added to the Mesa Update... too bad I didn't have it. Saw no reason to farm rep with Cephalon Suda pre-buff. By the time I got it, it was already in the sad shape it is now.

And the threads I am creating now pointing out that it's broken are all being ignored. It's absurd. Can't say I'm anything less than &!$$ed.

Edited by Actriaz