Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Link Has A Yellow-Ish Color Overlay

Slaytanic93

Hello,
Recently I noticed that Trinity's Link ability has a Yellow-ish color overlay, regardless of your actual energy color. I'm not sure if this is a Bug or if it's intended, but I am not the only one to see it. In a match with friends, they said my Link color was different than my energy color.

Here is a screenshot of it, while using WHITE energy color, it becomes a light YELLOW.

UevGkvq.jpg

And here is another one, to prove that the yellow overlay persists over any energy color you have. With a light BLUE energy color, Link became GREEN.

YXL3oqc.jpg

Thanks for your time.

Do you have colour correction on?

No, Color correction is disabled to me because of the infamous screen overlays on some abilities (Invis, hysteria, etc)

Just tried activating it but still have same result, as you can see, white energy still becomes yellow.

26Brimq.jpg

Edited by Slaytanic93

No, Color correction is disabled to me because of the infamous screen overlays on some abilities (Invis, hysteria, etc)

Just tried activating it but still have same result, posting screen shortly.

Not sure what the issue might be then, if not lightning of the enovirement. It might be a indication of some sort. Not entierly sure to be honest. 

Not sure what the issue might be then, if not lightning of the enovirement. It might be a indication of some sort. Not entierly sure to be honest. 

It seems to be present on any level of light. Been playing for a week with this on the most variated tilesets and rooms and now I decided to make this post cause it seems to be an actual issue, as my friends reported seeing it too.

Can confirm, my blue energy looks green on Link.

No colour correction, all environmental lighting.

Edit: The OPs screens show it very well and that is not settings or environment, it is a bug.

Just look at the difference in colour between the aura around Trin and the beams.

Edited by Egg_Chen

If it was the tile lighting, wouldn't it effect the colour of the Aura around Trinity?

There is an obvious difference in the energy colours in the same screenshot.

Logically this means it is not lighting, and it is not the users settings, and in addition multiple users have reported it.

Come on, why do we get so many people disputing bugs?

Turn off dynamic lighting? Really?

It happens on all tilesets as OP has stated in a subsequent post, for the last week+ of playing.

I do hope he \ she hasn't spent a whole week in a single bugged tile!

The tile in your second screenshot is known to have major lighting issues. I'ts probably that. If not turn off dynamic lighting maybe? I really don't see the problem you are having anyhow..

Grineer Galeon

lx61miO.jpg

Corpus Ship

C75KGmJ.jpg

Earth Jungle

MgRvSyV.jpg

Corpus Gas City

GzCU5hN.jpg

Ceres Shipyards

AcfFMsI.jpg

Void

AR6DBHX.jpg

Dynamic Lighting did not change anything either.

Edited by Slaytanic93

• 4 weeks later...