Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sniper Rifle Location (Dropped)

Burns2PvP

Hello, For those who do not know me, I am deadinflict. I am with Ion Deluge at this time and I have been playing WF for well over a year.

I will be putting a mass of posts into general, I will request a community mod sort and select where these go because I have to type out a bulk. Thank you for your time.

Sniper Rifle Location

I just reexperienced this today, my snipetron was dropped by one of the kubrow summoners and I looked at it to find its still showing the location. It wasn't doing that a couple days ago but now its back to its same old tricks. :/

Picture Proof/Replication on the matter..

33cccio.png

*EDIT*

Seen enough flak on this, its not the fact it drops. We all know that the Dhrak Masters drop their weapon, we all know a waypoint leads to it as well.

The fact is, beside X it says, "/lotus/language/items/sniperriflepickup

Now, Idk if this is supposed to happen but I noticed this, SS'd it and posted it to see about it.

Edited by deadinflict

Isn't this normal? 

Yes, the location is shown so you wont have to search the entire room for your rifle.

(wish there was a melee throw weapon that does the loki disarm effect on the enemy that it hits.

edit: or maybe glaive augument

edit2: sorry the halikar does it. I forgot this weapon)

Edited by counterflux

Well this post is pretty dumb....Sorry to say that.

From what it looks like, you just like the sound of your own voice to get noticed by people.

When it comes to stuff being dropped like rifles and secondary, its cause of the Grineer Dhrak Masters or what they are called. Their boomerang (which we can also have and have the same effect) can make you drop your shooting weapon if you are hit by the throwing attack.

Other than that... leave... just leave. No Tenno like an Ego like yours. Maybe Farmer Ruk with his greedy milk or Salad V, but not the Tenno.