Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obsticle Course Bugs

Burns2PvP

Hello, For those who do not know me, I am deadinflict. I am with Ion Deluge at this time and I have been playing WF for well over a year.

I will be putting a mass of posts into general, I will request a community mod sort and select where these go because I have to type out a bulk. Thank you for your time.

Obstacle Course Bugs

These are multiple bugs. Most of them are a bit subtle but if you know the course, they should stick out like a sore thumb.

Please watch the video below

Picture Proof/Replication on the matter..

http://youtu.be/mHT8RxHzfMA

*EDIT*

Reread and realized

"Obsticle" was spelt wrong.

Edited by deadinflict

As known as they are, they are not fixed. Meaning someone has to show it. What if DE has passed by it ? It might as well be arisen again and again until it is all fixed. No ?

ur making thread for each bug what about make 1 thread with all the bugs and send it to a pm or put it on forum in 1 big thread. It might be hard for DE the check each thread of bug instead of 1 big and same for players. Edited by --MZez--

ur making thread for each bug what about make 1 thread with all the bugs and send it to a pm or put it on forum in 1 big thread. It might be hard for DE the check each thread of bug instead of 1 big and same for players.

True but it does spread out the bugs so they can look at each and indiv one, making it easier to navigate through and to send to eachother via pms amongst one and another. If a community tells me to swap out, I will gladly make a mega thread.

Ontop of that, your comment also tells me you did not read the guidelines to the bug testing area. I shall help you,

1) Search! Check to see if your bug has already been reported using our search function within the appropriate bug forum. If the issue has been reported previously, please comment on that thread instead of making a new one. In addition, some problems can only be solved by support; be sure to read this thread if you are unsure of where to submit your report.

2) Separate! If you have found multiple bugs, please separate them into one bug per thread. Even if the same item/ability/etc. is affected by multiple issues, keep them separated unless they are very closely linked, or the same bug can be recreated in two or more ways.

3) Specify! Make sure that your thread title is informative, indicating:

a. Which element(s) of the game are affected

b. How the bug affects these elements

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/260141-general-bug-report-guidelines-please-read/

I Searched for ones in the past, I did not see any obstacle course list here.

I seperated my forum posts so the DE could find it instead of navigating through a cluster.

I also specified each bug inside its own thread so they can easily throw from one to another.

I am doing my protocol correctly Tenno, Are you ?

Edited by deadinflict