Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Capture Targets Reviving.

Burns2PvP

Hello, For those who do not know me, I am deadinflict. I am with Ion Deluge at this time and I have been playing WF for well over a year.

I will be putting a mass of posts into general, I will request a community mod sort and select where these go because I have to type out a bulk. Thank you for your time.

Corrupted Capture Target Reviving

Fairly simple glitch, the infested heals the target and it heals him to revival which lets them get up.

Picture Proof/Replication on the matter..

How to replicate it.

#1) Down a corrupted target.

#2) Get an ancient Healer to walk passed him.

#3) When the ancient healer strikes his healing, he will revive the target. (I was out of the room, reviving my ally at this point but I came back to him getting healed.)

#4) Walk in on the ancient infested and the target making out, watch the target scream and run away embarassed.

#5) Chase him down, closeline him and give him the lecture of his life for going after something so ugly.

That may not be a bug. But it's annoying when you're trying to help newer players.

Very much so, but it could be that they are self revived after a bit. but when I came back to capture him, he was up and running and an infested healer was staring at me with a grin, just telling me he was the culprit.