Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

0 Firerate Click Weapons

Burns2PvP

Hello, For those who do not know me, I am deadinflict. I am with Ion Deluge at this time and I have been playing WF for well over a year.

I will be putting a mass of posts into general, I will request a community mod sort and select where these go because I have to type out a bulk. Thank you for your time.

More Dps? How is that possible?!

This bug is a bug.. sort of.. kind of.. not really, but none the less it really shouldn't exist.

This is basically a small abuse where if you fire faster than it shoots (Via scroll down or for some, a macro), it will output more damage than it should.

Picture Proof/Replication on the matter..

Scroll down on an embolist, acrid, ignis, ect. Watch the dps rise.

Holding, every 3-5 shots get a tick marker on unranked.

Scrolling, every 3 or so you get a shot. Ontop of that, you also shoot faster while scrolling too (depending on your speed) so you output more damage, faster.

Bonus picture

dyvqej.jpg

Edited by deadinflict

That is correct. It ignores the regular firerate limit and outputs about twice the regular firerate.

However there is more to it. I guess it's time to reveal this since it's been in the game for a good year now and it's still not fixed, on some weapons, if you break the firerate with a macro or scrollwheel, it breaks the ammo counter, allowing you to fire infinitely even after the clip reached 0 ammo. This only gets interrupted if your warframe does certain animations, so unless you jump around all the time, you can literally stand in a corner and burn a hallway down with the Ignis until you are bored.

Edited by Storchenbein

• 3 weeks later...

Not really, I personally do it for my snipers. Conclavers have to be very percise for their shooting with 30% of their damage only being shown. 30% at 5.5k (valkyr w/o QT) isn't easy, let alone shooting them that move all over the place.

(Only way to ever kill a vet in conclave is to make sure your shots are dead percise. Percision and accuracy is all that matters in it.)

When you click, you shake your mouse slightly.

If you scroll, you don't move at all, meaning you can get more percise shots.

**EDIT**

Also going to point out, if it broke a rule why would they let us do it in the first place ?

Edited by deadinflict