Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fire Rate Issues With Kohm

Denzine

In this recording I am hosting a t4e and Aenslaed is a client with a low fire rate Kohm. Aen's actual fire rate is very low, but as host I'm seeing... This.

This bug might extend to all autofire weapons- the Soma users I was hosting also seemed to have a ridiculous ROF at times.

Just take a look at my framerate in the lower left. Usually it takes a Mirage with Kohm and Hall of Mirrors to get it below 30!

Steps to reproduce: Be Host and have a client use a Kohm or potentially any autofire weapon, hold down the button until it reaches maximum fire rate, and then release and fire again.

My own Kohm was modded for a high fire rate but it doesn't get close to that.

I have noticed the same although my friend was using kunai. Then we tried with ogris and the result is just fabulous when it works. this works with almost any weapon. It is a De-sync issue. I tried going with Valkyr on a t4 and my friend was Nyx(I was host).  He used his 4th ability twice and then he became immortal. The "bubble" didn`t go away on my screen although it did on his, but since i was host he could not die no matter what. We exploited the hell out of it and did a 3 hour defense, just with Valkyr and Nyx. I have no idea how to reproduce this again.