Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Four Mascots- A Tenno Jouney Of Impcable Implications

PureBeurre

==Before We Start==Preprologue==

I am the ever omnipotent and somewhat kind narrator who will be dictating the actions of our fine advenurers. Though that isn't to say I don't have a voice of my own. Being so I might add a little commentary here and there. *grins*

So now let us start shall we, now where to go first, ahh yes the beginning. 

==Deep Space==Prologue==

A band of four of the mightiest warriors drifts through the endless cosmos on a single ship telling stories of the past and speculating about future battles.You could say they were an exagurated version of every average Tenno mascots of a sort. They were odd in the way that they all shared a singe ship. Generally there is only one Tenno to a ship, but not even hundreds of years of cryostasis could sperate this merry band. We open our story on the lounge of the makeshift starship, The Vandal, and our four heroes.

==Aboard the Vandal- The Ragtag Retreat (lounge area)==Chapter 1==

"...... and that is how I killed three Grineer with just my pinky finger." Ana, the ever talkative Banshee, said as she proudly finished her tale

"I don't remeber it happening like that. Do I need to review the video to prove it, or is this statement false?" inquired the mission record keeper Rodaji, an Excalibur,

"Hey now I liked Ana' story just the way it was told. Just leave it be Rodaji." chuckled the ever eager adventurer Rijo, a Loki.

"Blarg!" said that one guy that every adventuring team has, Bupur, a Volt.

It was with that the half broken intercom sputtered a static message to the lounge.

"Tenno please......"the message was cut short

The Tenno didn't have to guess who it was. They had heard that voice over a thousand times in thier head. It was the Lotus. Then after a moments shock three Tenno sprang into action and ran for the cockpit........ all at once... and managed to get stuck in the door way. OH dear this is going to be a looong adventure.

==Aboard the Vandal- Roosters' Egg (cockpit)==Chapter 2==

"Rodaji find where that signal came from quickly!"  Rijo said rattled my the message

"This isn't as easy as it looks, so go away and calm down Rijo!" growled Rodaji

"Shutup and do your job faster Rodaji!!" Snapped Ana

The three continued to bicker for about three minutes until Bupur came to the cockpit from The One Hole (bathroom).

He could not believe what he was seeing. All of his friends bickering while the Lotus may be in trouble. 

"BLARG!!!" Burpur shouted in pure sadness and rage

At that moment the crew stopped argueing and looked at Burpurs face. It was all red and streaming with tears.

"He's right" Rodaji started "we shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves."

"Yeah and if anyone has a reason to find out if the lotus is ok it would be Bupur." Rijo sighed calming down

"Well then let us find the Lotus, as a team!" Ana exclaimed in a perky tone

"BLARG!"Burpur bellowed with joy

With that the four of them sat down to track the Louts' misterious message. Then after some time...

"Oh dear........"Radaji said in a forlorn tone

"What did you find the signal? Where did it come from?..... Radaji?" questioned Rijo

"The good news is that I found where the signal is coming from.The bad news is that it is coming from the worst place in the galixy." Radaji said with a grimace

"Pluto?" Ana began "I hate Pluto!!"

"No it isn't there Ana" Radaji sighed "though I wish it was."

"Blarg?" Bupur blarged questioningly

"That's right Bupur" Radaji conceded " it is on Earth. It looks if we want to find the Lotus we are going to have to go to New New Jersey."

The trio of listeners gasped and looked around with stone faces thinking of the monumetal task just ladened onto them.

"Well no time like the present we better plot a course for Earth." said Rijo as interupted the silence with his shakey voice

With that our four Tenno plot thier course dreading what they may find. I personally can't wait to see some action.

==Aboard the Vandal- The Cache (locker rooms)==Chapter 3==

The Tenno ship the Vandal Hover silently and stealtily in the night above the large black dome in New New Jersey where the signal originated.Our intrepid bipedal heros gear up and get ready for battle. A battle that will make or break them.

"Are you guys ready?" Radji asks 

They all nod silently readying themselves for battle mentaly and phisically.

" Good now sound off your call signs."

"Ghost!" shouted Rijo

"Reaper!" shouted Ana

"BLARG!" shouted Bupur

"Dash!" shouted Radji 

"Right Tenno this is a stealth recovery mission. We are to find the Lotus, if she is here, extract her and get out with out a peep. Reaper shall lead the way while Ghost guards our back. Any questions?"  Radaji said with authority

Silence pervaded the room. There was no need for questions they were professionals they knew what they were doing.

"Good, we infiltrate in three minutes be ready." Radaji finished

With that the Tenno contiued to prepare for any possibillity. MAN and I thought this chapter would have some action.

==End of Part 1==

WHAT NO ACTION!! It was all just blah blah blah explain this, don't explain that. And WHAT is with the title, the only time you mention anything about mascots is in the prologue and you gave it a half arse explanation!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AUTHOR!! You better make up for this in part 2!! Better explanatons more story and maby some ACTION!!  That would be nice.

Yours truly,

The Narrator

==Authors section===

Yay I finally get to talk! What is with that narrator guy doesn't he know all good things come in time. I mean he IS a totally different person to ME but he should at least know to wait. Anyway I finished this story about 1:30 am my time. Why does this apply to YOU? Why do you need to know THIS? Well basically it my excuse for having spelling errors and mistypes. It took about three hours to type this and I had fun doing it (I had some breaks to play Warframe inbetween writing so sue me). The story came from an adventure I had three days ago I had with a friend and I drew some.... well alot of inspiration from other players who for thier sakes shall remain unnamed. I truly appriciate you reading this and promise something exciting will happen in Part 2.

Sincerely,

PureBeurre

P.s. I don't dislike New Jersey I dislike New New Jersey under the Greneer.

Edited by PureBeurre