Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kestrel Gets Stuck With Entropy Flight

Sannidor

I assume it's Entropy Flight fault because it's the most probable cause. 

I tested clean no mod at all Kestrel, removed +/- bounce mods and Power Throw and then it does not jam.

With this build it happens in every mission. I use it as intended, letting it fly in quick melee and shooting.

zz8gXBo.jpg

Sometimes it seem to disappear in a wall and does not seem to return. It shows for a split second but I can't use it at all. 

Rolling, resetting by jumping to pits etc. does not work, only self reviving.

Tested mostly in solo mode.

It's not just with the mod equipped. This problem exists with every thrown weapon as far as I've seen personally

Oh, I admit not using throwing weapons too often, cleaned dust from boomerang to test syndicate mod...

So it's my inability to reproduce the glitch without the new mod? It makes it fly insanely fast, maybe it enhances the probability of the glitch - that's my point.

Stacking Whirlwind and Entropy Flight exacerbates the problem, but it does just occur with Whirlwind as well, especially on the Glaive Prime. I've had it disappear for entire missions because after one throw at the beginning, it just seems to get "lost" on its way back, and never returns. Going down, dying, jumping off a cliff, none of these seem to reset it.

Perhaps a timer of "if thrown weapon "x" is out for y seconds, automatically reappear at Warframe" would be good.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, this can happen without Whirlwind or Entropy Flight too, but it's really rare. With Whirlwind annd/or Entropy Flight this bug gets a lot more common.

Actually it happened to me yesterday again:

The Kestrel disappears after the 2nd throw and never returns. I can't no longer use melee. If I equip it in my hand I just can't do anything with it. Also if I switch weapons it gets stuck in my hand as shown in pic by jrjjue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...