Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Pull And Greedy Pull Do Not Work For Clients

Jax_Cavalera

Greedy Pull now drags drops the full range of the pull ability but all this ONLY WORKS FOR THE HOST

Pull and Greedy pull do NOT work for clients.

As host you cast either ability and drops or enemies or both will drag towards your direction and usually end up around 1m in front of you or behind you. As a client they flip in the air or drag less than 1m per pull and drops seem to not move at all.

Edited by Jax_Cavalera

-*deleted* this part was a product of misunderstanding, i'm sorry-

v this is the real thing though v

EDIT woops i read again- i misunderstood something- but yeah normally bugs go into the forum, since the support desk is responsible for loss of items, account problems etc.. and it is easier to handle bugs this way- don't worry though they...normally...see most of them.

Edited by Megakruemel

Yes, regular bugs like things not working for hosts definitely go in the forums. This is how it has always been, and sort of the point of these forums entirely.

Support would be the one to contact if you were having account issues, like missing items or something platinum-related. They don't run a Jira.

Tested and still having problems with Mag Pull and Greedy Pull Augment as Client :

It drags the mods to my location as a client now

It does NOT drag them there for the other players including the host.

-  Host was not able to pickup mods that were on my location and claimed they were a good distance away still and not moving when I would Greedy Pull

Enemies are still not being dragged by Pull when you are the client, they simply flip in the air on the spot.

This is based on the latest Warframe Update : 15.11.0

Update : 15.11.2

Mag Pull as Host now only pulls enemies about 5m but drags drops from the full range right to Mag.

Mag Pull as a client is still not working

Mag Pull Augment is still not synchronising drop locations after being dragged for the Client and Hosts.

It appears that DE are tampering with the stats on Mags' abilities however, they are not fixing the problems but instead creating more.  Please Fix This stuff DE

Edited by Jax_Cavalera

Update : 15.11.2

Mag Pull as Host now only pulls enemies about 5m but drags drops from the full range right to Mag.

Mag Pull as a client is still not working

Mag Pull Augment is still not synchronising drop locations after being dragged for the Client and Hosts.

It appears that DE are tampering with the stats on Mags' abilities however, they are not fixing the problems but instead creating more.  Please Fix This stuff DE

Icertify not working

it ll be better if they not touch anything when it work only for host

greedy pull working for host correctly only 1 day

Edited by 2rei