Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Codex Art Contest 2.0

[DE]Megan

UmEGaKF.jpg

As we welcome the New Year with anticipated aspirations, we’re also eager to refresh the Codex with new Tenno art!

A year full of endless possibilities can be expressed numerous ways with the theme of: The Journey Ahead. Interpret this in any artistic medium desired. Photograph, Garry’s Mod, art, clay, etc!

Theme:

The Journey Ahead -- With the past behind, we look toward the course ahead. Which route will you take, Tenno? Who will you have beside you?  Will you go alone? Show us a glimpse of what lies ahead for you in Warframe!

How to enter:

Post your theme-inspired art in this thread for judging! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box as you depict your masterpiece!

Tips:

Upload your image to imgur.com, copy the BBCode, and paste it right into your submission post.

Check this thread out if you have trouble posting your image.

Rules:

One submission per user.

Image must relate to the theme given (The Journey Ahead).

Must be Warframe related and appropriate for the community forums.

Must be your original work -- please don’t use other people’s images.

The image must include your alias.

Entries can be in your native language.

Do NOT reserve posts in this thread.

Any submission that doesn’t follow these rules will be disqualified!

Prizes:

The top 5 submissions, chosen by DE based on creativity and awesomeness, will be put into the Codex!

1st place -- 1,000 Platinum

2nd place -- 750 Platinum

3rd place -- 500 Platinum

4th place -- 250 Platinum

5th place -- 100 Platinum

The contest starts today, Friday, January 16 at 1PM EST, and closes Thursday, January 29 at 1PM EST.

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

*We're very thankful for the art we've received so far. Old Codex Art images will remain in-game so we can continue to praise the community’s awesomeness! 

This thread will open today at 1PM!

Good luck, Tenno

In regards to this...I have to ask, does that extend to include Calligraphy? Granted I probably should have asked this about 4 hours ago, but nonetheless just curious.

Go go go for Calligraphy!  

We look forward to see what you come up with :)

Go go go for Calligraphy!  

We look forward to see what you come up with :)

Excellent to hear, cheers. 

As an aside...I am discovering that it seems easier to draw Tennobet characters from Right to Left. I'm unsure whether this is because I'm left handed anyway, but I admit I'd not be surprised if that's actually deliberate on the creation part. Certainly makes sense what with all the eastern inspiration.

Back to the layout practice. At least I've figured out the haiku and its translation.