Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Mjegull - The Warframe Of Mist

searlefm

Hello all Mjegull is an idea for a frame iv been throwing around in my head for a while.
The design around this frame was one i came up with as nothing in the game currently seem to this.

also there is currently no art currently. i will work on getting some one day hopefully that's soon™.

Mjegull is a frame designed around a play style of evasion and providing cover for there team while not being unhittable(limbo) or invisible(ash/loki) in the process.
this should be represented visually by having a slender build with little no to major Armour plating and a slight floaty feeling to there animations. 
Stat wise it should be represented by low HP and Armour and a high base speed while giving them an ok shield as they will need it.
the frame should also have a reasonable amount of energy as they are a semi caster frame but not the maximum amount possible.

the polarity aura slot should probably be a V or - as you want team buff and almost all of them are buff for you tram.
starting slot polarity should be a - (or maybe two - polarity and a blank aura).
the name Mjegull is just the word for mist in Albanian. if you have a better idea for a name please do tell me.
As honestly i have always sucked when at coming up for names.

Mjegull power are all themed on there control of mist and my current ideas for them are the following.

1st power - brume, an evasion ability (brume it an old English word for mist giving the power name a poetic twist while still being literally named)

Mjegull gathers a a hand full of mist and throws it at the location there facing. the projectile leave a brume of mist where there was facing. this leave a visual mist effect that gives a slight obstruction to players views and an accuracy debuff to any enemy trying to shoot into through or from the mist.
this power should have the range at witch it can be used and how big of an aria it covers be governed by power range. How long it lasts is to be governed by duration. With a possible effect from power strength making it thinker and thus a bigger buff

2nd power - prance/frolic, a mobility move (the name is as such as the frame should be able to use this  move to dance around the map)

Mjegull displaces them self and appears where there was aiming so long as the target location is covered by mist. visually Mjegull leave a small cloud of mist where there departs that take a few second to disperse. this move should have a longer range then brume to allow Mjegull to jump back to cover with ease also the effect there leaves after using the move should be a valid target allowing them to come back to where there was with ease. this move should scale predominantly with range and the mist effect there leave behind after jumping could be governed by duration

3rd power - toil, a bufft that can be given to allies or used to hurt enemies (names as in to sweat)

Mjegull channels there power to an open hand allowing them to deliver it with the next melee attack (next melee attack it to be an unarmed strike). for as long as you run around with out hitting someone you sweat a tail of mist giving you a dodge buff. when you hit an ally you push the buff of onto them and they have a mist effect clinging to them leaving a slight trail. when you hit an enemy you instead push the power into causing some damage over time to them and reducing that targets accuracy to 0%. if the enemy dies it spawn a pool of mist as brume dose, the enemies you hit with this move also get the mist trail effect. duration is governed by power duration the power should have a single timer that starts when you activate and is persistent when you pass it on.

example you use the power it have 30 second duration for you. you hit an enemy after 7 seconds the enemy now has a copy on them for the next 23 seconds.

after passing it on you should be able to recast without removing any instances currently running. power strength should effect the damage the move dose and also the dodge chance it gives.

4th power - mare's tail, damage and distraction all in one (names from a very English old slag for the long wispy trails of mist you see over bodies of water in winter)

Mjegull leave a trail of mist that form into a number of clones of them. The clones act as specters of you with your current gear but they cannot use any abilitys but are harder to hit than normal when in mist. these clones drain a constant amount of energy over time and additional energy when ever they take damage.  this powers constant cost and clone damage cost should be effected by efficiency. a possibility is to have the clones do reduced damage but have there damage effected by power strength. ideas for the number of clones would be around 3~ as summoning a huge army may be a little to powerful

​stats for ability's are to come at a later date I would like any feed back you can give on them as concepts as im not sure what the best way to balance them would be also if you have alternative ability ideas or better names please do tell me.

so what do you lot think of the rough idear for this frame any feedback would be nice.

Edited by searlefm