Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappearing Cloth Parts

Cradicias

On both Oberon and Limbo I've noticed that every so often their cloth parts (Oberon's loincloth and Limbo's coat tails) will juts randomly disappear. Sometimes rolling will return them, but, more often than not they stay gone until changing maps.

Edit: For Limbo it's an interesting look, but, Oberon's model is... REALLY messed up beneath the cloth. He's got a barrel butt and it needs to stay hidden by the cloth, or it looks just terrible.

Edited by Cradicias

ive noticed this for a long time now but i could never pin a probable cause so i never posted about it. I noticed it most prominently when my kubrow that can cloak me is on the mission but it happens occasionally in other situations as well

ive noticed this for a long time now but i could never pin a probable cause so i never posted about it. I noticed it most prominently when my kubrow that can cloak me is on the mission but it happens occasionally in other situations as well

As I said above, I've noticed it happening when I play as Mesa.

I usually find my syandana and dangly bits disappearing when I'm scoping with my vectis and entering a new tile at the same time(going through a door while scoped). Other times they just don't load. I've had neither load in when I spawned into a ceres exterminate. And other times they just disappear after using the scope on my vectis without moving.

I'm thinking it has something to do with the player model disappearing and needing to be re-rendered, since most people report this happening when they use invisibility with Ash or Loki.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

As I said above, I've noticed it happening when I play as Mesa.

I usually find my syandana and dangly bits disappearing when I'm scoping with my vectis and entering a new tile at the same time(going through a door while scoped). Other times they just don't load. I've had neither load in when I spawned into a ceres exterminate. And other times they just disappear after using the scope on my vectis without moving.

I'm thinking it has something to do with the player model disappearing and needing to be re-rendered, since most people report this happening when they use invisibility with Ash or Loki.

Not likely, as my Oberon's loincloth disappears without me ever cloaking. I think it more likely has to do with the character movement resulting in clipping and the game freaking out and removing the clipping issue.

Ash's Locust Helmet-The dangling thing Disappears too
DE please fix this

20qyzde.png

9q8k8o.png

The first one is how it should look
The dangling thing disappears when i use smoke bomb or blade storm
I havent noticed it on loki though

Edited by NoirReaper

haveing this bug as well. its weird for me as sometimes they will randomly return back to normal only to disapear again. sometimes its just my Syandana that dissapears and other times its just my tailcoat. its odd how my friends are still able to see them fine and im able to see them fine when there stuff goes missing on there end. i really hope this is going to get patched soon.