Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phorid Not Spawning (Well Known, Haven't Found A Single Report.)

Burns2PvP

Hello, For those who do not know me, I am deadinflict. I am with Ion Deluge at this time and I have been playing WF for well over a year.

I will be putting a mass of posts into general, I will request a community mod sort and select where these go because I have to type out a bulk. Thank you for your time.

Phorid not spawning on assassinations (unless you run to opposite side of the map.. who wants to do that though?)

Phorid doesn't like it when you walk through his area, onto the opposite side and come back..

He only attacks people who patrol his area religiously.

Picture Proof/Replication on the matter..

Go to your local infestation assassination mission, do a phorid mission 2-3 times. Chances are, one of those times he will refuse to spawn unless you run to the opposite side of the map (Other entrance), walk out of the room and walk back in. (typically the one on the highground.)

Not a bug. (Most) bosses have minimum time limit after which they can only be fought. It is to prevent rushers and make the team group up before someone charges in... I think.

I am aware of that, but you could sit at his spawn point for 5-55 minutes and not have him spawn unless you run to the opposite side of your entrance and back.

I fly in from wall to wall, could be that the door has a small area where you can get into it without triggering.

It also could be like the jakal where all players have to be very close, but 4 of us sat at him waiting and one had to run to the opposite side for it to do anything.