Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Savage Silence Augment Does Not Work

Bitfly

So today I decided to try out the Savage Silence augment for Banshee, and after testing I can tell it doesn't work.

It is supposed to increase finisher damage by 300% (at max rank). This should include skills like Energy Vampire, Bladestorm, Undertow, Tentacle Swarm along with stealth attacks and slash (bleed) procs (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Finisher)

I have now tried using the augment skill with a friend using said skills, and I have tried bleeding enemies with slash procs while under the effects. After using the same skills and bleeding enemies without the skill in effect and comparing the numbers, it is obvious that this augment has no effect at all.

Feel free to contribute your testing / correct me if I'm wrong on something.

Ok so after much testing I have found that this augment works(situationally) for Banshee only.

It can be clearly seen if you perform ground finishers or stealth finishers, however there is still no finisher prompt for the stun at the beginning, nor is there counter/parry finisher damage for a melee counter attack.

Please note that in order to get bonus finisher damage you must equip some power strength mods as it seems there is a problem with using base power strength.

Edited by geninrising

Can anyone provide before/after screenshots as well so more info can go into this report for the team?

Thanks!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/381848-savage-silence-is-still-broken-third-attempt-at-reporting-screenshot-proof-edit-update-15100/?hl=%2Bsavage+%2Bsilence

It hasnt been applying the proper modifier for any source of finisher damage.

Edited by Dualstar

Can anyone provide before/after screenshots as well so more info can go into this report for the team?

Thanks!

Just for you:

Build used

NGCJm5c.jpg

Mission tested in

HzSvtFr.jpg

Bleed proc without skill

71cXwzQ.jpg

Bleed proc with skill

PKKQCqk.jpg

Stealth attack without skill

0wYQYTD.jpg

Stealth attack with skill

F5KGObS.jpg

Test performed 10 minutes from this post

I made a couples threads trying adressing this issue. Rebecca did see it, and said that it was logged for a fix, but it's been around three weeks and no fix.

If I may include, according to the Mesa Update's patchnotes, Savage Silence was also supposed to provoke finishers on the stun caused by silence. I didn't have Savage Silence at that time, so I don't know if it actually worked or was even implemented. (I also made a thread suggesting exactly that for silence/savage silence.)

I made a couples threads trying adressing this issue. Rebecca did see it, and said that it was logged for a fix, but it's been around three weeks and no fix.

If I may include, according to the Mesa Update's patchnotes, Savage Silence was also supposed to provoke finishers on the stun caused by silence. I didn't have Savage Silence at that time, so I don't know if it actually worked or was even implemented. (I also made a thread suggesting exactly that for silence/savage silence.)

Yeah, if DE is going to fix it, please make it actually prompt finishers as well!

Just for you:

Build used

NGCJm5c.jpg

Mission tested in

HzSvtFr.jpg

Bleed proc without skill

71cXwzQ.jpg

Bleed proc with skill

PKKQCqk.jpg

Stealth attack without skill

0wYQYTD.jpg

Stealth attack with skill

F5KGObS.jpg

Test performed 10 minutes from this post

So much yes ^ Thanks for screenies, writing up report for team :)