Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Bug : O/p Broken Due To Their Smalltime Fix Of Prerunning.

Burns2PvP

Hello, For those who do not know me, I am deadinflict. I am with Ion Deluge at this time and I have been playing WF for well over a year.

I will be putting a mass of posts into general, I will request a community mod sort and select where these go because I have to type out a bulk. Thank you for your time.

No "OMGCONCLAVEWTFNOOO~!!O!" please.

This is partly from DE's neglect to conclave, but there is now a bug where players can't speak or spectate players properly because of their $1 fix.

That is putting a screen in your face where you can't look around, you can't hit any buttons on your keyboard (Typing, Switching players, Escape, Ect) and just keeping you frozen for 2 minutes while you wait for it.

You can break past this if someone pms you but still.. Gets annoying.

I just want to say to DE to actually make a PvP mode that works, Prime it out, don't neglect it the way you did conclave else you will just have kids who want it upset. No one in conclave is truely happy I found because you guys made it so unfair to all players.

30% damage = dished out?

Try a maxed valkyr. 5.5k hp (total) / 30%?

Your actually expecting sniper rifles to do 18333 damage per hit to kill someone?

Last I checked, snipers were used to kill someone in a single bullet, Soma rounds were not.

... :| * facedesk *

Yeah, I hate the new spectator screen as well. :/

I am hating the new conclave post melee 2.0 in general.

Prior to they had it near perfect except damage outputs. No prerunning or any of that ever existed.

Since they started touching it, bugs appear left right and center which tells me that we just need a new PvP mode in general,

and with that I posted several PvP related idea's that would easily be able to be applied but I have my doubts that they will ever add PvP because they would need to balance warframe in general just to balance for PvP.

(They could also do the opposite and balance for PvP to balance out WF all in all. Would be a lot easier even though its difficult as is.)