Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy/flappy Zephyr Minigame Broken From Z Loadout?

HUmarMasta

Question

Does anyone else have the issue where the Happy Zephyr minigame won't work properly if you launch it from the Z loadout? The game works perfectly fine for me if I log in using "flappy" as my username, but if I try to launch the game using Zephyr's Z loadout, then the game will load, but I am unable to actually jump and play. Zephyr just stays suspended in midair. Curiously enough, I am able to bring up the actions menu (the one with commands to "Meditate", "Wave", etc.), and Zephyr will perform whatever action I pick, but that's the extent of what I'm able to do.

I've ensured that my Jump key is bound appropriately and I've tried verifying and optimizing the cache from the Warframe launcher, but to no avail. Just doesn't make sense why it works one way and not the other...

4 answers to this question

Why the hell are you interested in fixing the Flappy Bird game is the real question.

I wanted to get a score on my profile page like I have for the dojo obstacle course and the Wyrmius minigame, but you can only get one if you launch the game from the Z loadout.