Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Devstream #45!

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you guys as always!!  That was awesome, as usual!  I always felt like something was missing from the "boom" of things on PS4.. I suppose it was the volume! Lol!  Also, hurrah for color correction!  :-)  

- Holy CRAP at the size of J3 golem, I thought he was going to be big.. but that was... insanely awesome.

- The water tileset, OMG

- Archwings for underwater!  Yes plz!  

- Rotation D!!!  :-) lol j/k

In all seriousness, thank you all again, that was great!

I didnt understand how u decided the platinum winners , but anyways what hurts me more , despite repeating the same question over and over Rebecca seemed to just ignore it - So posting here: The Ingame Sound and Music seems to be least worked on , any plan on improving it so it matches to play style and environment and is more pleasant and adrenaline pumping - right now in void its a very cheesy sound like someone screaming all the time. Ingame sound effects and music really needs to be worked on !

Second Question : when climbing wall you can only jump backwards , while in many situation a after climbing a wall a side jump would have really helped, any plan on adding that? 

Thanks for the answer to my question. Undoubtedly not what most people wanted to hear but an answer is nice to have regardless. 

So... which one of those Corpus Ladies in Alad V Harem is YandereSamantha?

y yoo du dis.

FEMALE. CORPUS.

-fangirlish gurgling-

Hue. Huehue.

Thanks for the answer to my question. Undoubtedly not what most people wanted to hear but an answer is nice to have regardless. 

y yoo du dis.

Tis a joke that had to be made.

Edited by Morec0

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but did a DE employee honestly say the rakta ballstica was in an acceptable state?

DE_Steve has always been a champion of the players. There have been a few times, very few, where he has gone directly against what seemed like a good idea for the community. The other examples in which Steve did not fight for something we wanted have been linked to miscommunications, or simple errors in which he, or another staff member had missed a detail or two.

I think this is one of those instances. When Rebecca brought up the fact that Synoid Gammacor had a similar proc to Rakta Ballistica, but could also "kill stuff", the devs roundly guffawed. Scott then made the idle promise of taking a look at the weapon, which only meant he would look at it, and nothing more. This is simply an example of C.Y.A. (Cover your A**).

The weapon itself is extremely awesome, but there are some details that make it sub-optimal. Fun, but sub-optimal. It could very well be that we as players are missing something, but it could also be that there is a bit of ego involved. Steve & friends called it "his baby". Scott brought up the idea of devs waking up at 3am from nightmares going on in their game. The devs are extremely invested in this game. Every part of them is invested: Emotions, Intellect, Spirit, and Body (Or blood, sweat, and tears if you prefer).

In that regard, you cannot say that they are brushing us off, or ignoring the problem. They could very well not be seeing what we are seeing, and that happens often. Developers and players speak different languages, and in certain cases, each finds the other incompetent because of the language-gap. However, Steve is one of the good guys, and his track record has warranted enough trust to see how this goes. Rebecca has it on radar, Steve and Scott are now cognizant of the issue. If they have time, they will fix it. I trust them in that regard.

Tl;dr Don't take what they said personally, they want us to be happy too.

DE_Steve has always been a champion of the players. There have been a few times, very few, where he has gone directly against what seemed like a good idea for the community. The other examples in which Steve did not fight for something we wanted have been linked to miscommunications, or simple errors in which he, or another staff member had missed a detail or two.

I think this is one of those instances. When Rebecca brought up the fact that Synoid Gammacor had a similar proc to Rakta Ballistica, but could also "kill stuff", the devs roundly guffawed. Scott then made the idle promise of taking a look at the weapon, which only meant he would look at it, and nothing more. This is simply an example of C.Y.A. (Cover your A**).

The weapon itself is extremely awesome, but there are some details that make it sub-optimal. Fun, but sub-optimal. It could very well be that we as players are missing something, but it could also be that there is a bit of ego involved. Steve & friends called it "his baby". Scott brought up the idea of devs waking up at 3am from nightmares going on in their game. The devs are extremely invested in this game. Every part of them is invested: Emotions, Intellect, Spirit, and Body (Or blood, sweat, and tears if you prefer).

In that regard, you cannot say that they are brushing us off, or ignoring the problem. They could very well not be seeing what we are seeing, and that happens often. Developers and players speak different languages, and in certain cases, each finds the other incompetent because of the language-gap. However, Steve is one of the good guys, and his track record has warranted enough trust to see how this goes. Rebecca has it on radar, Steve and Scott are now cognizant of the issue. If they have time, they will fix it. I trust them in that regard.

Tl;dr Don't take what they said personally, they want us to be happy too.

How can I upvote this person multiple times ?