Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"i Am Tiburon"

FrostWolf

Here we go

Fan Frame Here

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/27578-warframe-concept-water-frame-tiburon/

Art by SilverBones

tiburon_zps232a9925.png

" I am Tiburon"

The door seals and the lockdown alarm blares as several Grineer Soldier's line up along a platform... A lone Silver and Blue tenno seperated from the rest calmy turns to face them.

"This primal element is mine to command."

A shroud of mist envelops the Frame, as she vanishes into. The Grineer fire into the cloud seeming to not notice the mist is growing all around them.

"Warrioress and Huntress, My foes are my prey."

A Grineer Commander motions for three lancers to move in close. The three stay tight in a triangle formation as they vanish into the deeper mist. The glow of two blue objects appears followed by the howls and cries as one of the lancers returns to the sqaud, namely the upper part of his torso.

" To command it, one must embody It."

A concentrated projectile of water erupts from the deeper mist, slamming into the Grineer Commander... His chest becomes a mixture of breaking armor and bones, spraying water and blood. The force of the attack rocks the Grineer near him, one is knocked off his feet and the other sent toppling to his doom. The downed Grineer has no time to react before the silver tip of the spear pierces his chest.

"Unrelenting, Unforgiving, I am the Cruelty of battle"

Grineer rush to their fallen Commander, only thing do they notice his blood boiling. The Commander's corpse explodes in a crimson mist... The heated spray burning and scalding the Grineer that had come to him. One Grineer's face has melted revealing bone, muscle and cybernetics as he howls in agony. His pain last only a second more as the Azure edges of Tiburon's Spear bisects him.

"I strike with speed and every blow is my fullest."

The remaining Grineer try to regroup as the mist begins to fade... no as if it's being draw upwards. Revealing a large spiral orb of water. The Grineer look up and see the Silver and Blue frame standing beneath the orb... Her hand held high. The Grineer open fire wildy either not realizing thier fate or fighting in vain to prevent it. She motions her hand down toward them. The Orb erupts into a column that smashes into the remaining Grineer. The spray is a mix of blood and body parts as the floor floods beneath her. The Lockdown ends as more Grineer rush in only to discover the carnage as they wade ankle deep in their comrades remains. The Silver and blue frame descends on them with little hesitation.

" For this is what it means to be queen of a battlefield and a hunter of a sea of blood"

Moments later three more frames enter the room, They behold the carnage as several grineer corpses and remains line the large room.  Sat in a meditative stance, sits Tiburon, her spear at her side. One steps forward, The one called Saryn.

"Why did you go off by yourself again, Sister? Did you think we'd burden you in combat?" She asks me, She knows I have drawn most of them here.

To command it, one must embody It. The Calm, The Caring and the Gentleness of it as well.

"It is better one of us face the numbers, and lower the risk to the group. The loss of one warrior is acceptable."

Saryn's answer is simple, yet stings at my heart.

"The loss of my protector and sister is not acceptable to me."

___

Edited by FrostWolf

NICE

A Tenno Protector. What would she say to all the rushers who run off and leave their teammates hanging? Do I want to know?

(Edit) My bad. I didn't mean to troll.  People play however they want. I PREFER to play as part of a team when I am on one however.

Edited by Kalenath

NICE

A Tenno Protector. What would she say to all the rushers who run off and leave their teammates hanging? Do I want to know?

(Edit) My bad. I didn't mean to troll.  People play however they want. I PREFER to play as part of a team when I am on one however.

The basic idea is that as a clan/order certain members in the Tenno are more important then others

IE Saryn is suppose to be like Tenno nobility/royalty... Most people of a higher Class tended to have a personal bodyguard to them.

Someone's on a downvote spree.

You missed the post that went with them.

The basic idea is that as a clan/order certain members in the Tenno are more important then others

IE Saryn is suppose to be like Tenno nobility/royalty... Most people of a higher Class tended to have a personal bodyguard to them.

You missed the post that went with them.

Happens to you often?

Happens to you often?

Because apparently making comments of your design matching a similar suggestion is a bad thing that should be hatespammed to eternity. I got similar situations giving Drider a linkback in yet another spiderframe suggestion thread. Because water is a much more popular theme suggestion, Tiburon got more callbacks, and thus more -1 trolls.

I like the idea of Tiburon, the idea of protector [HEADCANON ALERT!!!!], and this writing makes her even more interesting. It sucks that some people had to downvote it just because of the reasons stated above :/

I like the idea of Tiburon, the idea of protector [HEADCANON ALERT!!!!], and this writing makes her even more interesting. It sucks that some people had to downvote it just because of the reasons stated above :/

It did suck, but now its not a problem :D