Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Semi-Automatic Secondaries Like Akmagnus And Brakk Using More Ammo Then They Should

BaronZeffery

My issue is as follows, When I rapid fire with either my Brakk or AkMagnus they will start off normally taking one bullet per click or shot. Then as I continue firing quickly near the tail end at about 3 left out of a 7 round Brakk, and 7-8 on modded or unmodded AKMagnus it starts to eat ammo by 2, 3, or 4 shots at a time. I have tested a modded and plain AkMagnus as I first thought it might have to do with the mod Lethal Torrent. So I tried just an unmodded AkMagnus and encountered the same issue. If I fire/click slowly they use ammo normally, but when firing quickly it starts to eat ammo very quickly. I have tried to recreate this issue with my primary semi-automatic weapons and I have also tried an umodded Lato and have not had the issue arise. It seems to affect only some Secondary Semi-Automatics. It has affected me as both Host and Client.

I have currently experienced this issue with both a Brakk and AkMagnus. And looking at the reports it looks like it might also affect at least the Telos AkBolto as evidenced in this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/387012-telos-akbolto-uses-too-much-ammo/?hl=ammo

Tested again on update 15.13.8 and found it doesn't matter where in the magazine it is. When firing rapidly sometimes they will use about multiple shots at once not firing all the extra shots but giving you the recoil of it. It will use anywhere from 2 to 7 shots at once.

This topic may have something to do with not sure: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/379055-framerate-has-influence-on-ammo-consumption-of-semi-automatics/

Guns confirmed to be affected by this as of 15.14.1:

AkMagnus

Brakk

AkVasto

AkBronco Prime

Vaykor Marelok

Mara Detron

Telos AkBolto

Edited by BaronZeffery

• 2 weeks later...