Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Syandanas, Post Them Here, And Tell Us: Worth It?

Kaotyke

I will put according to the Syndicate, so everyone that havent bought them yet can "preview" them.

Post your pictures here, I will put them in the OP.

Put all colors you want from whichever Syndicate you are in, let's see how they clash.

Steel Meridian

kn0fkia.jpg

qturhgS.jpg

4QkFvjE.jpg

New Loka

IIQPmWn.jpg

FzFw2bD.jpg

C1rDMyc.jpg

Perryn Sequence

It seems Perryn got a good deal here.

Qp34zC2.jpg

16l1H45.jpg

%7Boption%7D

KZYnxAZ.jpg

rLEFVIb.jpg

Arbiters of Hexis

Untitled00_1.png

Cephalon Suda

Untitled_2.png

Untitled_1.png

2015013000007.jpg

2015013000006.jpg

Red Veil

kMUSTSa.jpg

0XRjLl4.jpg

tr35BVH.jpg

xvAkMVw.jpg

iSh4miF.png

ie6G3wK.jpg

Havent seen much of the effects, but I'm with Rep to spare since I got everything I need from SM.

Also: it's SMALLER than the one we see in the in-game "preview".

Edited by Kao-Snake

Welp, guess I have to change my Trinity's energy colour from yellow

C1rDMyc.jpg

It's hard to tell without animation, but it spurts like a fountain.

EDIT: Really loving the Perrin Sequence though, I'm happy since that's my main syndicate.

KZYnxAZ.jpg

rLEFVIb.jpg

Edited by AM-Bunny

I will put according to the Syndicate, so everyone that havent bought them yet can "preview" them.

Post your pictures here, I will put them in the OP.

Put all colors you want from whichever Syndicate you are in, let's see how they clash.

Steel Meridian

qturhgS.jpg

4QkFvjE.jpg

Havent seen much of the effects, but I'm with Rep to spare since I got everything I need from SM.

Also: it's SMALLER than the one we see in the in-game "preview".

Exactly why I'm really disappointed with it. I'd like to see what the others look like... I'm hoping it was an accident that they made them smaller but I also doubt it. :|

What a waste.

Rakta Syandana

I rate it a 6.5/10

It's ability is based on Stealth kills.   And I don't think I even need to go in to detail why that idea doesn't work currently.   Should be based off of CRIT kills when utilizing Melee.  Why because it would be cool and it would also make players who hate melee...possibly start melee...ing

Edit: Look-wise..it's awesome...goes well with all the frames...except Nova Prime due to how much stuff she has on her back XD 9/10 for looks.

kMUSTSa.jpg0XRjLl4.jpgtr35BVH.jpgxvAkMVw.jpg

Edited by Ishki88

So correct me if im wrong but the Suda scarf cant glow at all if you have been using hellios sentinel and have every enemy scanned. Is that the way it works? 

Pretty much.

I think for the Suda Syandana the energy needs to be a tad darker, as it is, it's too light. Telos needs to be much larger than what it is now.

Edited by GSDAkatsuki

I think the Synoid one looks nice, but it needs a mechanic rethink.

Sure, scanning things is sort of Sudas thing, but im not going to stop in the middle of a mission to do that.

And Arbiters got the shaft for once.

The Telos is tiny, and is completely static.

Sure, scanning things is sort of Sudas thing, but im not going to stop in the middle of a mission to do that.

Agreed on Suda.

Maybe change it so it lights up every time you use a power? Because we rarely scan anything at all.

The synoid is almost invisible and the scans are only in-mission - meaning if you have a full or near full codex then you are screwed.

And the Telos is too small and too short (dagger length not even a short sword) and has no animations at all.

The other 4 aren't significantly better but still this needs tweaking - all 6 of them and their effects.

Note:  My only issue is with the Rakta Syandana is the fact the energy is technically not energy.  It's a solid object with transparency.  Meaning energy doesn't literally spew out of it, the object just glows giving the illusion of the later. 

I think energy should shoot out with the same coding and effects that is used by the Physx.  

Edit 2:  Actually all energy Syandanas that technicalyl don't follow a energy "design" should use Physx.

Example:  Pyra = Should not use Physx because it has a shape for it's energy per say.  Rakta Syandana and the Phased Syandana could utilize Physx since they are particle based..kinda sorta

Does this make sense?   Maybe I should just draw what I'm visualizing.  

Edited by Ishki88