Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Mirror The Mod Contest

[DE]Megan

uxwDj5E.jpg

Inspired by our very own Tenno, ArmaChaos, we challenge you to recreate any Mod in your Arsenal!

With over 400+ Mods to collect in Warframe, your choices are vast to participate in our new contest: Mirror the Mod! Be the best mime in the Solar System for a chance at honor and precious booty!

How to enter:

Select a Mod image to recreate and post it in this thread for judging! Don’t miss the small details- Warframe, weapon, color scheme, duck face, etc!

Need an Example?

LcUQR6v.jpg

Tips:

Upload your image to imgur.com, copy the BBCode, and paste it right into your submission post.

Check this thread out if you have trouble posting your image.

Rules:

One submission per user.

Must be Warframe related and appropriate for the community forums.

Must be your original work -- please don’t use other people’s images.

The image must include your alias.

Do NOT reserve posts in this thread.

Any submission that doesn’t follow these rules will be disqualified!

Prizes:

1st place – PRIMED CHAMBER!

2nd place – 750 Platinum

3rd place -- 500 Platinum

The contest starts today, Friday, January 30 at 1 p.m. EST, and closes Thursday, February 5 at 1 p.m. EST.

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Let the mimicking, begin! 

Fast Deflection!

First time doing this sort of thing so hope you enjoy, I'm not great with Paint or any other photo editing program but I tried xD 

ORIGINAL!

Zr0xTd6.png

MINE!

QqI9EMg.png

Edited by Sons-Of-Anarchy

Here's mine. I tried to mimic the color of the mod itself but I can't figure out how to do so in gimp and I don't have photoshop.

clkB4IH.png

Also, screw that fight, it took so long to get an image without container debris, ospreys or osprey mines in the shot.

Edited by Aumaan

My entry Master Thief

mine                                                                        original

YvjvZj7.png

Edit: one of them were bigger 

Edited by Xero19