Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artifacts From Alerts With ? Rewards Not Received

GyaruOSengen

I hope this doesn't prevent us from our reward for killing all these Fusion Moas.

I'm a bit worried about this too.

I also had an issue receiving a Mod earlier. I was doing an Infestation mission and received a mod that was 7.5% damage to infected. However it kept repeating '7.5% damage to infected' till it ran out of space for text.

I hope this doesn't prevent us from our reward for killing all these Fusion Moas.

Wow, I didn't even think of that. I'd imagine there would be temper tantrums all around if that happened though, even from some otherwise very reasonable fellows.

Ugh, I thought I had to be a certain level to get the Physique and Energy Syphon artifacts, didn't realize that everyone was having this problem.  Also that ticket link isn't working for me, is there an alternative link for it?

EDIT: I don't know why, but all of Zendesk seemed to be down for me.  Fine now.

Edited by chesswiz003

This just happenned to me on the Valac (Europa) Alert for the Rifle Amp. Also happenned a yesterday with Energy Siphon. None of the alerts seem to be giving and '?' items. It says they are recieved after the mission but never show up.

Hopefully its fixed soon.

Same problem. I missed out on Physique

while a friend missed out on Rifle Amp.

Are we supposed to file a ticket?

Yes you are.  Look at the CM response above you.

Thor, on 05 May 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:snapback.png

Just received info from Steve that anyone affected should send in a support ticket, and there should be a fix Monday.

Yet another artifact that I didn't get. Steel Charge from Uranus-Umbriel alert mission. This has been going on for 3 days now. If I can't get any rewards from missions what's the point of playing the game? Also no word from the developer about this what so ever. I mean come on, this is a serious issue with people not getting the stuff they played for and there is no info on it or fix in sight from my point of view. I also don't want to file a support ticket every time I do a reward mission. This whole thing is getting really frustrating, so what is up with this? Is there gonna be a fix for this any time soon?

Schoko

Yet another artifact that I didn't get. Steel Charge from Uranus-Umbriel alert mission. This has been going on for 3 days now. If I can't get any rewards from missions what's the point of playing the game? Also no word from the developer about this what so ever. I mean come on, this is a serious issue with people not getting the stuff they played for and there is no info on it or fix in sight from my point of view. I also don't want to file a support ticket every time I do a reward mission. This whole thing is getting really frustrating, so what is up with this? Is there gonna be a fix for this any time soon?

Schoko

There has been word, and I've been relaying anything I hear about it as well.

I understand your frustration - but the devs are aware of the bug and it should be fixed soon. Recall that besides it being a weekend they were quite occupied with the major communitywide event that was running.

Schoko

You do realize that this happened as of the update that was released (Friday Night, I believe). Most companies only operate a basic 9-5, Monday-Friday, sometimes Saturday with regular or early hours. Same applies to Customer/Tech Support. You can't expect this type of thing to be fixed immediately. Only and ONLY when it's something absolutely game breaking or affecting the entire stability of the servers will they show up to fix it. If you missed out on another artifact, you should also make sure to update your ticket with the updated information. 

You do realize that this happened as of the update that was released (Friday Night, I believe). Most companies only operate a basic 9-5, Monday-Friday, sometimes Saturday with regular or early hours. Same applies to Customer/Tech Support. You can't expect this type of thing to be fixed immediately. Only and ONLY when it's something absolutely game breaking or affecting the entire stability of the servers will they show up to fix it. If you missed out on another artifact, you should also make sure to update your ticket with the updated information. 

You do realize that I didn't complain about there not being a fix yet, but rather the lack of information on the matter. I mean Thor posted a response from the devs which was merely a: "We know about this." Which he is kinda right, is a "word" about it from the devs. Still there is no real information about this whole thing or an upcoming fix.

I will give you this tho, when I played that mission and wrote my post earlier in my country it was past 4pm, which of course is not the actual time in other countries, after a days work you sometimes are not aware of stuff like that. So if any information is going to be released about this today, I will gladly shut the f... up and take it.

Schoko

Edited by Schokoladenonkel

Schoko

Keep in mind that the game is still very much in beta.  There are going to be a lot of crazy bugs, so when you feel the urge to say things like "if [something bad happens] what's the point of playing the game?" you should remember this.  Technically, the devs could say "y'know, we're making massive changes tomorrow and everyone needs to reset", and well, that's a beta!

You're not actually playing "the game" yet. I've had to lower my expectations and "gripe level" quite a bit, knowing this. I'm usually pretty vocal about bugs in released games. :)

As of https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/40608-hotfix-7101/'>the last hotfix the bug's been fixed, artifact rewards should now be working properly again.

Closing the thread now since the bug's resolved - once again, if you completed an alert but did not receive the reward this weekend please https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/home'>submit a support ticket and they'll get you sorted out.