Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

*Somebody steps on the defense mission*

Gentleman Vauban: "Were I asked to here?"

Holy Loki: "Yeap can you replace me for a moment?"

Gentleman Vauban: "Of course"

Holy Loki: "Thanks" runs to where enemies are coming.

After few hours and Vauban sleeps on top of the pod after had set up the traps.

Holy Loki: "Sleeping well?"

Gentleman Vauban: "How does it look?"

Holy Loki: "There is nothing what beats good nap?"

Gentleman Vauban: "Well of course it is good to sleep"

Holy Loki: "Just look over there"

Tons of melee moas and melee corpus.

Gentleman Vauban: "Pfft I don't want to care"

Paladin Volt: "Don't worry brother I got this"

Holy Loki: "Hmm... I think this is maybe too easy"

Knight Frost: "Well duh"

All sees 110 enemies up ahead.

Paladin Volt: "Can I?"

Knight Frost: "Go ahead"

*thunders and lightnings Volt comes back with speed*

Paladin Volt: "I 'm back"

Holy Loki: "Yea we see"

Gentleman Vauban: "Yeap. Too easy"

Why called with those new names?: Take a look from here. :P      http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/screenshots/?p=1&browsefilter=mostrecent

Those what has Dat Player name on them are those what I am talking about. Btw. You just received 110th thread follower.

Edited by Revel72

It sucks rhino isn't that good any more I have yet to build him so I'm kinda put off and nova is op and that's not a good thing so I'll wait before I build her.

Um... what.... I don't even...

Rhino is freaking AMAZING.

He's great in all areas, has one of the best ults in the game, has great shields, has Iron Skin, can make all of his nearby teammates do more damage....

He's freaking excellent. AND easy to get.

Um... what.... I don't even...

Rhino is freaking AMAZING.

He's great in all areas, has one of the best ults in the game, has great shields, has Iron Skin, can make all of his nearby teammates do more damage....

He's freaking excellent. AND easy to get.

Rhino needs buff to his Armor. stat to true be what he was made to be.

My Trinity says no.

You can say so, it still doesn't give your Trinity crowd-control, buff for the entire party, massive AoE damage, speed or mobility. You have protection covered. That's it.

Rhino best frame. Yui knows it.

Edited by Ced23Ric

You can say so, it still doesn't give your Trinity crowd-control, buff for the entire party, massive AoE damage, speed or mobility. You have protection covered. That's it.

Rhino best frame. Yui knows it.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion... I think Yui's idea of best frame is Nyx since that's the main warframe drawn in all the comics lol

Plus.... the comic shows Rhino as a useless tank that is pretty much out classed by other warframes XD

My idea of a good Warframe atm is either Frost... or Nyx. Frost due to good area protect/tank with team cover and Nyx because of that perfect Crowd Control :P

I just like Nyx 'cause... I don't know, I think the frame concept and my personality just zapped together when I started playing her...

I barely use her nowadays 'cause I switch frames depends on what my party need for that certain mission.

Usually goes on between Frost,Vauban,Nova,Loki.

Personally, I think other than defence-related mission that Vauban or Frost is needed,

any frame is good if the player is skilled enough to bring the best out of that frame and adjust their play-style to suits the situation.

but yeah... I'm still not fond of Rhino e____e; not because of the frame, but mostly its players.

Edited by yuikami

Suddenly, being an all-around character means being the best character in existence!

The sum of Rhinos abilities make him good at many roles, to the point where the combinations and synergies make him excell over one-trick ponies. Nova is no anchor. Trinity can't provide damage or CC. Nyx' CC snatches XP from the group. And so on. Rhino has the second highest effective hitpoints (only beaten by Saryn) and his Ulti deals 1500 damage in a massive radius while disabling every target hit, including bosses. His Roar boosts both weapons and abilities of all affected. Iron Skin saves shields and hitpoints alike and takes quite ab eating on top of his eHP pool. Even his Charge can be used as a spot CC.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion... I think Yui's idea of best frame is Nyx since that's the main warframe drawn in all the comics lol

Plus.... the comic shows Rhino as a useless tank that is pretty much out classed by other warframes XD

Opinions are about taste, and arguments about taste are, agreed, pointless. Rhino is hardly a useless tank, though. He is a room dominating CC/DPS/buff frame with loads of survivability and speed. Many frames are a lot slower than Rhino. Vanguard Rhino represent.

but yeah... I'm still not fond of Rhino e____e; not because of the frame, but mostly its players.

Is it because of players like me who love Rhino and boast about it or Rhino played like the Tenno is of questionable mental capabilities?

Edited by Ced23Ric