Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Urgggggggggggggg still sick + commission week + my sleeping schedule just became a mess...

wasted_zps45fc4bcd.jpg

oh trust me... every session of presentation my mom force me to go it's worse then this "commission week"

most of them was like....this:

Edited by Doforcash

I know this is unrelated but word needs to get out. The new and in most peoples opinion fairest way to determine the price of a trad-able mod is that every 1000 credits you used to max it is worth 1 plat. please tell others so people have a fair standard.

I know this is unrelated but word needs to get out. The new and in most peoples opinion fairest way to determine the price of a trad-able mod is that every 1000 credits you used to max it is worth 1 plat. please tell others so people have a fair standard.

nope

I'm bored.

Yuikami, any advice?

Play games? Watch series? LOL I dunno.

Meh,I was gonna say Dark souls with the discount that was made recently...but whatevs,that works too I guess :P

BlatantFool basically convinced me to get all the DLC for the PC version (even though he was not trying) and I recent went mod-crazy.

Yep, I am caught in it's web again.

BlatantFool basically convinced me to get all the DLC for the PC version (even though he was not trying) and I recent went mod-crazy.

Yep, I am caught in it's web again.

I know what you feel. I "upgraded" the blacksmith list up to Silver Dragon Armor and have all the skill limits reach beyond 100, even had a lot of experience-based systems on Agility and Dragon powers. :3