Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

ZJVuYch.jpg

0RmwwvP.jpg

Mr.T-LOL.gif

S&M on Vor is interesting... but highly disturbing. But Loki disarm? Pure gold.

And I think I'll freeze my kubrow in carbonite as soon as I get her to 30. Useless bag of fur -_-

P.s. Great comics as always :)

Edited by Zuijin

Mr.T-LOL.gif

S&M on Vor is interesting... but highly disturbing. But Loki disarm? Pure gold.

And I think I'll freeze my kubrow in carbonite as soon as I get her to 30. Useless bag of fur -_-

P.s. Great comics as always :)

Yay for surprisebutsack joke :D!!! Thanks!

OMG STOP IT STOP TORTURING THE KUBROWS!!!!STOPPPP

It can't stop until a release button is made. Also who said anything about torture? Throw it in head first and it will die very suddenly.

Edited by Postal_pat

213...214.. blah blah Kubrow color changed, stasis is bad, I need sleep... Art block is ebil...

Dttc9av.jpg

Hmmm

your cute little Kubrow has become a Sloth 

koVpXYu.jpg

a Yuikami.....my alex...colour... ;-; i want my white colour back...why DE

wait a sec......OH MY GOD THE COLOUR LOOK LIKE A SLOTH.......NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *cry in real life*bsVgKkv.jpg

Edited by acezero

It can't stop until a release button is made. Also who said anything about torture? Throw it in head first and it will die very suddenly.

That's very true speaking as someone who has had to put down animals on more than one occasion I have to say that a shredder is probably one of the most humane methods of disposing of unwanted animals you could possibly use and its also one of the messiest.

My raksa kubrow is now light cappuccino colored with blue socks. So as soon she hits level 30 I'll build a mighty trophy freezing her in carbonite and using it as door stopper. XD

Btw, if stasis is harmfull for Kubrow,,, what about us Tenno, who got 1k years of it? 0.0

P.s. Woodchipper is messy... did you tried with decompression? Faaaaw... POP.

Edited by Zuijin

My raksa kubrow is now light cappuccino colored with blue socks. So as soon she hits level 30 I'll build a mighty trophy freezing her in carbonite and using it as door stopper. XD

Btw, if stasis is harmfull for Kubrow,,, what about us Tenno, who got 1k years of it? 0.0

P.s. Woodchipper is messy... did you tried with simply decompression? Faaaaw... POP.

well my kubrow is grey or black

i miss the white one :(

Nice shorts you got there! If your kubrow was a lil bit white instead of grey... France. Yes.

Btw mine screwd up aswell

Us85tMY.jpg

What do you mean screwed up? This looks pretty cool compared to my lanky, light lime coloured kubrows ( both my kubrows turned into this lanky, icky green colour thing) either I have really bad luck with rng or something went wrong with the colour update.

P.s. Woodchipper is messy... did you tried with decompression? Faaaaw... POP.

why do you think Tenno lost all their memory?... many brain cell must have been killed during stasis or any long freezing sleep...

anyway...

This is the third time it happened so I best put down why I don't want anyone to msg me their 'comic-idea'. I did this comic for fun, and only the way I want, there are loads of idea in my head already and I noted them down, just need the time to draw them which lately I barely have any due to my commission works, but guess what? People still kept messaging me their idea and expect me to use it so they can take credit of what they think they alone can come up with. I did spent my 1200 hours playing this game and I had to go through lots of detail and way to tell the story with in 4 tiny blocks, just to be accused by some people of taking their idea! The worst thing you can insult an artist or any other sort of creator is by saying they took the idea from someone else!

Just STOP.

I know you want to be in the spot light, I know you want to take part in this fun, but DO NOT get me involved with your little plan. Unless I was in the conversation with someone and the conversation with that person somehow lead me to an idea of the comic, yes I still credit them for reminding me of such thing. If this problem keep stressing me out instead of letting me have fun with this comic then I'll take a long break again. Just remember, I'm drawing this 'cause I have fun with it, I couldn't care less about having fans or even if anyone want to read it or not, although I'm glad and appreciate people who enjoy it, so if this fun turn into something that's annoying and stressing me out then there's no point doing it anymore. Go find someone else to draw you a comic.

Make it 4th... happened again just now... I'm so sick and tired of this...

Edited by yuikami

why do you think Tenno lost all their memory?... many brain cell must have been killed during stasis or any long freezing sleep...

anyway...

Make it 4th... happened again just now... I'm so sick and tired of this...

if it my fault

im sorry :(

OMFG the creepiest S#&$e just happened to me!!!!

I was in T4 Interception with Aexodus and FaLKReN today, they were both MIRAGEs. we did around 30 waves, killed Vor and such and so on until the last wave we were in, The Wyrm Prime System finally showed up, we were in joy 'cause we were fighting for that piece so we all decided to leave. However, this is when S#&$ hits the fan. everyone else was able to leave but me! So my Nyx stood there, unable to move, and went down very fast after the countdown, with noone to revive or UI even working, I died and went into spectator mode, that's when I saw it! There was a Loki on the balcony above the capture point in invisibility looking down at me as the cam zoomed out enough for me to see him, it was so fast before I got kicked out to log in screen and I couldn't get the screenshot. No there was only suppose to be 3 of us!! who was that 4th guy!? WTH WAS THAT!?!?!?!?!?

Edited by yuikami