Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

OMFG the creepiest S#&$e just happened to me!!!!

I was in in T4 Interception with Aexodus and FaLKReN today, we did around 30 waves, killed Vor and such and so on until the last wave we were in, The Wyrm Prime System finally showed up, we were in joy 'cause we were fighting for that piece so we all decided to leave. However, this is when S#&$ hits the fan. everyone else was able to leave but me! So my Nyx stood there, unable to move, and went down very fast after the countdown, with noone to revive or UI even working, I died and went into spectator mode, that's when I saw it! There was a Loki in invisibility looking down at me as the cam zoomed out enough for me to see him, it was so fast before I got kicked out to log in screen and I couldn't get the screenshot. WTH WAS THAT!?!?!?!?!?

Creepypasta of Loki confirmed.

Edited by genthis

OMFG the creepiest S#&$e just happened to me!!!!

I was in T4 Interception with Aexodus and FaLKReN today, we did around 30 waves, killed Vor and such and so on until the last wave we were in, The Wyrm Prime System finally showed up, we were in joy 'cause we were fighting for that piece so we all decided to leave. However, this is when S#&$ hits the fan. everyone else was able to leave but me! So my Nyx stood there, unable to move, and went down very fast after the countdown, with noone to revive or UI even working, I died and went into spectator mode, that's when I saw it! There was a Loki on the balcony above the capture point in invisibility looking down at me as the cam zoomed out enough for me to see him, it was so fast before I got kicked out to log in screen and I couldn't get the screenshot. No there was only suppose to be 3 of us!! who was that 4th guy!? WTH WAS THAT!?!?!?!?!?

a Loki is now in cohorts with Stalker......

why do you think Tenno lost all their memory?... many brain cell must have been killed during stasis or any long freezing sleep...

anyway...

Make it 4th... happened again just now... I'm so sick and tired of this...

Just to set things straight :S: it wasn't my intention (and never will be) to post a suggestion  for your comics. If my post could read as such, I'm sorry.

DE has accidently created a rogue AI and it goes about forcing tenno to continue the mission until it feels satisfied. Even arfter death if the AI is not satisfied it will force the dead tenno to keep watch, forever.

The fact that I type this at 12am does not help one bit.

Kubrow avenger!....except it can't be loki he already has a lot going for him. Hmmm...Oberon maybe, he did tame and rode a zanuka.

It was that 4th person who tried to get you to make their comic idea. How dastardly (tick another off the bucket list of words) of them.

Edited by Postal_pat

DE has accidently created a rogue AI and it goes about forcing tenno to continue the mission until it feels satisfied. Even arfter death if the AI is not satisfied it will force the dead tenno to keep watch, forever.

The fact that I type this at 12am does not help one bit.

Kubrow avenger!....except it can't be loki he already has a lot going for him. Hmmm...Oberon maybe, he did tame and rode a zanuka.

It was that 4th person who tried to get you to make their comic idea. How dastardly (tick another off the bucket list of words) of them.

No, Agent Smith, no!!!!

wow am i the only one who liked nmy puppy after the colour change (she was white with a really light yellow lotus pattern now shes got grey on her legs and under belly a black top and gold lotus face)

Screenshot, please?

you just got lucky...

I'd say so, yes.

This is my Sahasa after the colour-"fix". He had such a nice white fur before. :-(