Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

I think this is the best thread in the forums. 

Everything yuikami touches turns into pure gold. Everything I touch turns into pure ecchi. Since I am here quite often though this thread has turned into pure ecchi gold. In other words this thread is BUTTER, PURE BUTTER.

Edited by PureBeurre

Everything yuikami touches turns into pure gold. Everything I touch turns into pure ecchi. Sincei I am here quite often though this thread has turned into pure ecchi gold. In other words this thread is BUTTER, PURE BUTTER.

PLEASE, touch Ember, Saryn, and Nyx.

The plan is working! Quick! Get Vor over here! He knows how to weaken yuikami!

Captain_vor.png

Oh yes... c'mere yui... I got a present for you.

talk_zpse121dee9.jpg  NO!?.. This is not possible! u///u uguuuuuuuu

WTF GOES ON AFTER I GO TO BED!!! Oh well it isn't any better or worse than when I am awake.

You almost missed the ADVENTUREEEEE, but it's ok! Grab the Unicorn's Tail!

Edited by yuikami

PLEASE, touch Ember, Saryn, and Nyx.

I would but I would get reported for inappropriate activities. Also dem girlz be crazy I aint goin near dat much crazy.

You almost missed the ADVENTUREEEEE, but it's ok! Grab the Unicorn's Tail!

NO I don't know where it has been. Actually I do, but that makes it worse not better. Also I have been thinking. I inspired the unicorn frame partialy right. Does that make me a parent? hmmm just something to think about

I would but I would get reported for inappropriate activities. Also dem girlz be crazy I aint goin near dat much crazy.

NO I don't know where it has been. Actually I do, but that makes it worse not better. Also I have been thinking. I inspired the unicorn frame partialy right. Does that make me a parent? hmmm just something to think about

Well, Unicorn accepts Lotus as mother... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

^LOL

Anyway! Some Comics for today!!!

then back to work -creys-

26_zpsf5a89ea5.jpg

27_zpsd6b33ed1.jpg

Aww... No love for Vay Hek. Awesome comics as usual, Yui!

I always think about how Volt always beaks the lights with overload and makes everything dark. Ok there is my two cents for the night on this thread. good night

Have a nice morning!

These were great, really. I can't wait to see what you'll make out of Regor.

Hek, why not try a comic for every boss so far (that hasn't been done yet, that is)?

There will be XD I've done some homework capping all their dialog, now I just need to butcher them.

its Great men. thx

Thanks! XD

Aww... No love for Vay Hek. Awesome comics as usual, Yui!

After stalking neurodes him for a while, he doesn't sounds lovable, creepy, but lovable... uncle and his little hit-list XP

I wish I can stop dossing off work so I can finish them early and spend rest of my time farming the comics ;_;\

Edited by yuikami

Creepy uncle, that has his own lifeless trinity dakimakura?

Omigad LOL -hides my Captain Vor pillow-

Anyway, I don't know what I was thinking by serfing in General Discussion session earlier...

So I came back and realized I'm in the best place of the forum where people are nice, friendly, way more fun, and doesn't whine and rant about game mechanic nonsense that they simply don't like...

I love you guys ;v;

Omigad LOL -hides my Captain Vor pillow-

Anyway, I don't know what I was thinking by serfing in General Discussion session earlier...

So I came back and realized I'm in the best place of the forum where people are nice, friendly, way more fun, and doesn't whine and rant about game mechanic nonsense that they simply don't like...

I love you guys ;v;

Hehehe ;)

We love you too, Yui! <3

Edited by GTG3000