Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

That was you?!?!?!?!??!?! D:<<<<<<<<<<<

Anyway, I'm rweally rweally sorry for the disappearance, ; w ;  I'm really occupied with so many stuff at the moment and a little shift to Payday2 for a little change but I still play Warframe! don't worry Yui not going anywhere. x w x. Just gotta have a taste of something other than Sci-fi.

Right now my schedule is kinda a mess so I'm working on it, might have to set a proper release day for the comics now that I'm doing tooooo many darn things ^^; So after Feburary I should be done with my Minecraft texture pack update and painting commissions then I'll be back doing comic again. Yui really really sorry and thank you everyone for your patients.  @ w @;

Edited by yuikami

Anyway, I'm rweally rweally sorry for the disappearance, ; w ;  I'm really occupied with so many stuff at the moment and a little shift to Payday2 for a little change but I still play Warframe! don't worry Yui not going anywhere. x w x. Just gotta have a taste of something other than Sci-fi.

Right now my schedule is kinda a mess so I'm working on it, might have to set a proper release day for the comics now that I'm doing tooooo many darn things ^^; So after Feburary I should be done with my Minecraft texture pack update and painting commissions then I'll be back doing comic again. Yui really really sorry and thank you everyone for your patients.  @ w @;

It's name was Morec0 and it used an avatar clearly not drawn by himself! Who else could it have been?

Regardless: TAKE YOUR TIME! No rush! No worry! You've been doing your own thing, that's cool. You don't owe us nothin'. If you wanna take a break or (heaven forbid) STOP, it's all good.

I see the comics all over PayDay 2's community page the first day i saw one I simply gave a thumbs up and nodded in joy, yes nodded IN JOY, they're great comics too. No need to be sorry, life is...*in that moment i was about to write something deep and potentially heartfelt(think thats the right word), which i rarely do or at least the heartfelt part, and it fly's out the window* ok i'm gonna try to salvage this... ehm... life is like a boat and you are it's captian you choose where it sails and what you do whilist there as it is your life not mine and no one elses...

Welp thats enough philosophy form me for awhile time to catch some shut eye.

Edited by Freed85

Heresy! Life is more important than Warframe?! Cleanse yourself in the fire blasphemer! :P

• 2 weeks later...

This was suppose to be #256, enjoy 4 months late comic . w .; dang it's been that long!? Sorry for the late guys, I'll have to scrapes all the old news after this one, cause it was already half done.

65nTfNt.jpg

but yeah I'm back drawing comics but I'm also working on a long difficult project. I'll still try to do this once every week!

Wish I have 10 arms...

Nyah!

Horseface Darvo lel

q5gE6bq.jpg

So that's what he's been doing with our ducats all this time, its so obvious now why he needed so many ducats.

Love the comics Yuikami, thanks for making them.

Edited by NovusNova

So that's what he's been doing with our ducats all this time, its so obvious now why he needed so many ducats.

Love the comics Yuikami, thanks for making them.

Thank you for reading them > w </ It means a lot when someone likes my comics!

Edited by yuikami