Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Hehe Excal saying GG somehow made me laugh, don't ask why, Idk to, it just did...

Yeah, when I finished the first Raid, someone started to sing "Hallelujah" in the mic.

Pick this music to play it when you guys finish your First Raid.

Though.... maybe very likely PS4 and XBone will have already seen videos of how to do the Raids and do better on their first try than us....

Edited by Kao-Snake

eye twitches*   You know I'm starting to think you guys want yuki to go to the dark side.   Great now I have an image of vor shaped cookies.  It's most likely the one type of cookie yui can't resist.    Also now that Volt has been primed I guess that makes him even more fabulous huh ?

I've seen a few episodes, nothing regular, though.

I've just always loved villains, ever since I was a kid; villains rule, heroes drool, ect.

Same here. Vader and the stormtroopers were soo much cooler than Skywalker, and Skeletor was really the hero of my plastic wars as a kid. I mean come on, riding on a panther and living in Snake mountain and at the same time have the super hot Evil-lyn as gf? Beat that.

eye twitches*   You know I'm starting to think you guys want yuki to go to the dark side.   Great now I have an image of vor shaped cookies.  It's most likely the one type of cookie yui can't resist.    Also now that Volt has been primed I guess that makes him even more fabulous huh ?

Dear god Volt prime is gonna have a field day with Limbo and they can be fabulous together or destroy entire worlds trying to kill each other or both and have the rage come in waves or something. Well we're gonna have to wait and see.

And why not join the darkside we got cookies and more.

Edited by Freed85

Dear god Volt prime is gonna have a field day with Limbo and they can be fabulous together or destroy entire worlds trying to kill each other or both and have the rage come in waves or something. Well we're gonna have to wait and see.

And why not join the darkside we got cookies and more.

Also, we got Fred.

yup one of the good points of having a detachable head, and plot armor to a certain point.  You can all ways run away when things look grim.  I've been wondering something Yui. The warframes every one uses is that based on what frame you see each of your friends as, or is the frames they use a.k.a there favorite frames ?

What, so he escapes robotnik-style again? Yup, some assassination/revenge we're doing here...

I have to wonder who is that guy. I've never seen him around. Hm...I know he's vors agent of darkness to recruit yui to the darkside, but she can't take him seriously with that head gear or that fro.

You haven't been to the relays lately have you?

Edited by RahuStalker

Not really. Don't have a much of a reason to go there outside of simaris and the occasional visit to suda or the arbiters.  From hte background I'm guessing he has something to do with PvP 2.0 as that's the only room in the relays that looks like that.