Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

This is probably my active day... o-o

Last week before my school start anyway -creys-

#46,47 here!

46_zpsc533002a.jpg

I get this feeling so much, seven Stalker attacks in a row randomly, and five for other people besides, all in three days.

But then my Frost Prime is built like a fortress and has a godly upgraded Hek, so hey, free 'prints, not that he actually dropped anything but Hates, which I have had sitting in my Foundry for an age and a half.

Hilarious comics by the way, I haven't laughed in a long time.

Edited by Farren

I get this feeling so much, seven Stalker attacks in a row randomly, and five for other people besides, all in three days.

I just climb on top of something tall, it protects me from the one-hit-kill slash dash of doom. \o/

Good thing his bow shoots quite slow.

I just climb on top of something tall, it protects me from the one-hit-kill slash dash of doom. \o/

Good thing his bow shoots quite slow.

I feel sad for him when I juke his poor AI, so I at least let him hit me, but then again I decided to &!$$ in the sea, I mean, max out Redirection, Vitality, and have a Sentinel with Guardian while using Frost Prime or Rhino.

It doesn't one-shot you btw, just hits for about 500, cleverly designed for the people that think Redirection and Vitality aren't required in some way, shape, or form.

Edited by Farren