Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Obviously Yuikami encroached on the shield lancer´s terrority and this was just made worse whe she touched his favorite console which sended him into feral rage.

"Observe the Shield Lancer in its natural habitat, fierce defender of its pack. Oh, this one has noticed of a Tenno sneaking into its territory. The Shield Lancer approaches silently, maneuvering in a wide radius until it is behind the Tenno busy with hacking a console, bringing about its shielded side towards its unsupecting prey ..."

CLANG.

"Observe the Shield Lancer in its natural habitat, fierce defender of its pack. Oh, this one has noticed of a Tenno sneaking into its territory. The Shield Lancer approaches silently, maneuvering in a wide radius until it is behind the Tenno busy with hacking a console, bringing about its shielded side towards its unsupecting prey ..."

CLANG.

Now imagine that being narrated by Morgan Freeman :D

CLANG.

fkashg;aksjglaksjfl;algj -I just died-

Shade always saves my &#! in these situations. But even so ....they tend to happen 

There is a special tactical Greneer designed for these situations. 

They take private lessons on how to catch and mess with Tennos... they have a diffrent pay-grade and a separate table at the mess hall. 

Not to mention the balls that hide behind the corner waiting to f**k with you.(proof below)

image.jpg

Crap happened, so I couldn't concentrate on my work...

\106_zpsa69d689a.jpg

You know that moment... I know you do!!!

That's patently UNTRUE yui! We all know shield lancers just run up to you and bash you, instead of sneaking!

Also, in nightmare mode that wouldn't read "hacking failed" cuz you'd be dead T__T

No really, he was really sneaking, walking slowly then I was watching him standing behind my frame hoping he wouldn't bash me until it register as success, but right after I was done flipping the last button MOFO CRANKED ME.

Carrying one cipher is never an issue for these moments.

Also, wuv the extreme anger in that shield lancer's face. What happened that's so bad? XD

considering the amount of grineer we killed,the shield lancer anger must be due to the fact that we killed his ''brothers'' so thats why he has so much rage against the tenno.Grineer have friends and somehow families too so almost every solider feels guilt and sadness every time they pull the trigger thus killing their enemies and leaving their relatives or friends to grieve over their death.  

nah .... Hes the tech grineer who has to reinstall between missions.

Yui was just the last straw ... He couldent take it anymore :P 

probably a relative of the crewman from 16-18 "This is the story of the hard crewman life" ;)

nah .... Hes the tech grineer who has to reinstall between missions.

Yui was just the last straw ... He couldent take it anymore :P 

probably a relative of the crewman from 16-18 "This is the story of the hard crewman life" ;)

Then does his shield transform into a supra rifle XD

Life as female grineer is hard

107_zpsf298e311.jpg

Thanks to ArmouredHunter for "that's not in my sizeeeeeee"

Think of it this way: Grineer Heavies installed robotic legs and arms to fit Warframes, but they're all not in her size. It's a sad thing, really. Looking at all Nyxes and Saryns walking around in their fabulous Warframes, knowing that those won't fit.

*patpat Grineer Heavy-chan* someday you'll get a warframe that's your size... someday