Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

you CANT because you re awesome. not carrier awesome, because carrier works at a totally different level, but you need to be here, you are a part of this game :)

even with your irrationnal affection for a buttfaced geezer with annoying traps è_é but heh who am i to judge ? :p

cheer up !

Thank you for the cheer up, but I'm sorry I really need a break now,

my situation outside's been extremely irritating and making me have a super short fuse.

Still, Captain Vor is cuter than how people usually view him, if only the others can see that side of him.

Thanks <:c

Angry doodle

ahug_zps68ec77e8.jpg

Hahahaha nice! Come on take a chillpill and relax! But if you really feel that you need a break, then go ahead =)

Look on the bright side of things you see!

Good luck, best of wishes! P.S. I am also taking a break, and I guess I will only return when theres something big and new. Exams you see~

Anyways, cheer up!

Edited by X3Evanescence

That picture just made me imagine a Vor Plush Model :L

If DE made merchandise, I think about two dozen people would buy one of these lol

Good work Yuki :P

Two DOZEN?

Try two THOUSAND!

Anyway, Yui, do what you have got to. Your real fans are here and are not going anywhere.

It's the internet, Yui, there are plenty of idiots out there, ESPECIALLY when it comes to "fans", don't let them rustle your jimmies -_-

They showed one of your old Vor pictures on the Prime Time stream today btw. Kinda made me want to draw some fanart, until I remembered my stuff doesn't chime well with the fanbase, so oh well.

Two DOZEN?

Try two THOUSAND!

Anyway, Yui, do what you have got to. Your real fans are here and are not going anywhere.

Well I meant on the first day of where they release it (Start small and then go big so that you don't over produce and end up with still a lot left)

On the first day of its release, not everyone would get immediate notice of it and some people might not get it right away (lack of funds/no time to do it/etc.)

Pretty much, it's just a example... not going overdramatic on it and end up being wrong. But yeah, in about a week, probably a million people would want one.... lol

I am sorry to hear that people have been bothering you about this again Yui. 

As for taking a break? If you want to, go right ahead. As you said, you have put considerable time and effort into this, you deserve to just sit back and relax.

Hoping things pick up for you outside of the Warframe as well~

I find it weird how a hobby always seems to stressing people out as more people see it. It makes me not want to upload my hobbies as after a while it seems like I would also get stressed from it, and that's not why peple have hobbies. They ahve them to have fun

Screw this I'm taking a long break.

:((((((((((((((((((((((((

Nooooooooooo!

But....

I understand. ...

Yui wish you a pleasant time while relaxing and wish you all the best and 0 stress. 

God speed (& ill be looking in from time to time waiting for your comeback.)

Edited by Elestor

Sorry for the explosion guys, I've been having bad situation but things has finally gotten better, thanks you you guys and my lovely friends,

so here's a little comic based on the conversation I've had with my clannies about Darvo a couple hours ago.

123_zpsfca90a67.jpg