Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

oh u want Tenno Physic joke ehh ?

Loki: OMG there's too many of them...Rhino Halp

Rhino: *use Iron skin* no worry noob, help it's on the way

*60 second later...

Loki: out of bullet...0 energy...69 health left...Shade just got Squash...RHINO U'RE WELCOME TO KS ME ANY MOMENT NOW D;

Rhino: Can't...move...*choke* can't...breath...*bled* DX

PHYSICS

Volt : yo Nova.

Nova : Don't bug me I'm in the middle something...

Volt : Ooh what ya lookin at?

Nova : GO AWAY *uses null star*

Volt : EEP * The dojo explodes*

the end

Edited by Oxin

If they put jiggle physics in Warframe I'm taking a road-trip to Ontario just so I can smack them all upside the head :P

What about eyespot Nyx? Are gonna get it Yui?

0DL9mi8.jpg

I have a feeling if Yui were to make comics as she has been doing she wouldn't be able to pull it off with this skin since it has so much details and most of the art in the comics is sorta speed art. I mean look at loki all his tiny details are non-existent.

If anything on release Yui might make one speed comic of her warframe wearing the skin, but I doubt its going to be a consistent deal.

edit: not trying to insult you Yui just saying. If you drew all those details. Your comics would take forever to come out.

Edited by Arlayn

Depends, if I'm in the mood then I can keep pumping out 4-7 comics a day, details or not, nothing can stop me.

If I'm not in the  mood... nothing in the world can make me finish them.... well may be Captain Vor.

Plus like I said before, I'm doing this for my fun, not that I'm trying to please anyone with details or if it's scheduled or anything.

Soooo better keep Yui happy and not try to &!$$ Yui off with unwanted stupid comments about how Yui do things the way she likes :)

[i love the work on skins here, specially Loki ones, but all those circles on Nyx is not my favorite :c ]

Edited by yuikami

Depends, if I'm in the mood then I can keep pumping out 4-7 comics a day, details or not, nothing can stop me.

If I'm not in the  mood... nothing in the world can make me finish them.... well may be Captain Vor.

Plus like I said before, I'm doing this for my fun, not that I'm trying to please anyone with details or if it's scheduled or anything.

Soooo better keep Yui happy and not try to &!$$ Yui off with unwanted stupid comments about how Yui do things the way she likes :)

[i love the work on skins here, specially Loki ones, but all those circles on Nyx is not my favorite :c ]

have fun with Warframe, i'm going to level up the big sword ._.