Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open] <{Lux Renati}> Active Community, Events, Alliance, Teamspeak

-LR-Aeriion

pAytru8.png?1

Greetings fellow Tenno.

We have 100% Research, Trade Posts, 12 Duel Rooms for Events,

Growing Alliance, Active Friendly Players, Frequent Clan Events,

Beautiful and Organized Dojo (easy to navigate)

Whats New

[size=5]Raid Recruitment now In effect! There is Strength in Unity, Tenno.[/size]

We are looking for both skilled and new players, people who are active, and willing to become more than just a clan. I hope to see you grow together as friends as we better ourselves. As we experiment with weapons and combat each other in both skill and creativity. Joining us means joining a team where you can better yourself and be a true Tenno.

Join the Faimly

Join the Cause

Join Lux Renati

~*~From Ash we Rise Anew~*~

Application

IGN:
Mastery Rank:
Reason you want to join:

Website

http://luxrenati.weebly.com

kuX3f7X.png

Just a few pics of the Dojo

srzmBG0.jpg?1

GRq6fav.jpg?1

Tl6CkSS.jpg?1

Gp9o0p1.jpg?1

Edited by Aeriion

IGN: iZyle
Mastery Rank: Mastery Rank 6
Reason you want to join: I've been struggling to do some of the harder void missions solo and would enjoy some company to share the rewards and help make things quicker. I'm usually online everyday but tend to play solo, and it's gotten a bit of a bore on my own.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: EvoSigma

Mastery Rank: 12

Reason: I've bounced around in several clans before and I somehow end up in groups full of relatively newer players which I personally don't mind at all. However, my experiences have put me in the odd position of being in clans full of rhino supremacists (It sounds ridiculous but I kid you not these people praised rhino as the one and only frame worth having) and I personally hate rhino with a passion. I don't perceive your clan to be filled with such blind fellowship for such a mediocre frame so I'd appreciate a cordial invitation to prove my assumption to be true. As long as you don't mention rhino too much around me, I'm a helpful player that's been around for a while that would love a chance at being part of a growing/strong community.

Note: I filled out the app on your website so if you've seen this already, then just disregard this post. I probably broke a 150 word limit somewhere....

IGN: Ajreil

Mastery rank: 10

Reason I want to join:

I am looking for an organized, professionally-run clan. Events, a well-done Dojo and the fact that you have a nice website and forum post suggest that this is exactly what I'm looking for. I am an active Warframe player, and am more than happy to participate in events, run missions with my clan mates and generally be an active member of the clan and join the cause.

IGN: GizmoTLR
Mastery Rank: 3
Reason you want to join: Looking for a place to call "home". Somewhere i can relax and play with a group of people that share interest, arent d-bags, and just want to have fun. Im new to Warframe on PC, on PS4 im a mastery rank 7. Im still learning here and there but for the most part im not a total noob. I also applied on the website.