Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Nyx(Prime?))Absorb Bugged(For Host?)

MistressMoonpaw

Im pretty convinced that Absorb is bugged, at least for me. Specifically i mean the range. I have over extended and stretch, both maxed, and the size of the absorb bubble doesnt change one bit, while just today i saw another nyx prime with a bubble that was at least twice the size of mine, i measured it

I think I know the issue your having. I use Nyx all the time with a friend and I use the Overextended stretch build myself. It's not actually being affected to other people the range/size of your absorb bubble is the same but you just see it small but the range is still very large you should still hit the same amount of people when you detonate your absorb so there is nothing to worry about it just looks small to you when your using it but it is still an overextended sized absorb.

Edited by mishmashmarsh

Im pretty convinced that Absorb is bugged, at least for me. Specifically i mean the range. I have over extended and stretch, both maxed, and the size of the absorb bubble doesnt change one bit, while just today i saw another nyx prime with a bubble that was at least twice the size of mine, i measured it

too many jokes where to start???

Did not know. Thanks for the info.

What platform? Is this on all platforms? Ive noticed the same with Hydroids, Undertow and other Tenno's abilities on x1.

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

too many jokes where to start???

Did not know. Thanks for the info.

What platform? Is this on all platforms? Ive noticed the same with Hydroids, Undertow and other Tenno's abilities on x1.

PC, on Cambria (Earth) if that matters. Just did another run today and its still the standard size. This time i wasnt host though. And im not sure if this is intended or not but it doesnt absorb aoe damage from bombards and those flying rocket dudes. The damage still gets through to excavator