Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus Sky] Recruiting Experienced Players For A Competitive Clan Experience

Valkyr-Umbra

Deus Ex Tempus Sky (24 Spots for Soldiers, 2 Spots for Captains)

hpLoKYe.jpg

We’re the newest clan in the Deus Ex Tempus alliance. Our alliance currently has over 2k members in 3 clans, we’re the 4th. Our goal is to be competitive, to win events, compete in dark sectors, and dominate the leaderboards.

We’re only recruiting experienced players. Every player, upon recruitment, will be placed into a 10 man squad. For one week, you will be a recruit, and your captain will make sure that you spend a reasonable amount of time online. Also, he or she will run with you, and make sure that you know what you’re doing. If so, you will be promoted to a normal member.

Below is the charter of rules that Deus Ex Tempus Sky Members must follow.

Deus Ex Tempus Sky Charter
Rules and Requirements.
1.  You are up for a challenge, and ready to play at your best. You have the proper gear for endgame, and know how to use it. You can, for example, hold your own for at least 40 minutes of t4 survival. We want every player who joins us to be at least endgame competent. We also expect our players to become pro tenno, if they aren't already (so long as you are already competent, we will be happy to help you, but carrying is against our policy).

2. If your captain is hosting a serious run, you play for keeps (best gear, and try your hardest). If you would rather play something casual, that's fine, but please say so (so that your teammates aren't stressing that your squad won't last past 60). We would like everyone in the squad to be on the same page, about whether they're just playing for fun or pursuing leaderboards.

3. You must be online at least every 15 days, and quite active aside from that very basic requirement.

4. For all players joining us, there is an approximately 1 week mandatory trial time (subject to extension at the discretion of your squad captain).

5. You must participate in all events and PVP that DET: SKY takes part in (those who excel will be rewarded with a special rank). We will be pursuing leaderboards, and everyone is expected to carry their weight. You will have a large amount of freedom, and most of your time will be yours, but be ready to play competitively when we need you to.

6. No toxicity. Everyone has bad days, but regularly toxic players will be removed.

7. No drama. If you’re in a disagreement that gets heated, take it out of the clan or alliance chat.

8. All members must have Raidcall (it is up to officers if and when to use it, we will try to organize people according to preference). Speaking through it is not necessary, but be able to listen.

9. Recruits/Soldiers are organized by captains, and should try to run with their squad whenever possible (build teamwork for events and potential future PVP). If your squad is unavailable, you try to run with your clan or alliance (squad before clan, clan before alliance, alliance before recruiting channel).

10. Officers are responsible for organizing those under them. Make sure that everyone knows who they’re grouped with, and try to get people to run with their squads, but don’t be overbearing.

11. Members are capable of conducting themselves as an adult.

12. Strive never to be a burden, the idea of being carried should repulse you.

13. If you decide to leave our clan, please inform one of our officers (in game or over our site) so that the roster can be updated. If possible, we would also appreciate it if you give us a reason, so that we can improve ourselves (if it is necessary).

14. Be competitive, but have fun :D

Anyone can leave Deus Ex Tempus Sky, at any time, with no hard feelings. We've 3 clans suiting different playstyles within the larger alliance, if you don’t want to do the hardcore thing, but still want to run with the same people.

This chart details Deus Ex Tempus Sky's command structure, and responsibilities associated with each rank. 

7nF3wc8.png

We're also going to start recruiting captains from out of DET. If you want to apply to be a DET: Sky captain, please be sure that you have read my post fully, understand DET: Sky, and the obligations of a captain.

Captains are put in charge of 10 people, because of this leadership experience is not necessary, so long as they give it their best (generals will determine who is capable and who isn't). It is their job to mobilize their squads for events and evaluations (freedom with which to do this depends on the general). They keep an eye on recruits, and decide after a week has passed whether to make them full members of their squad, send them to another clan, or extend the trial (they inform the general of their decision, who carries it out). Also, they should try to get to know their squad and run with them (they can do this informally, or with scheduled runs, its up to the captain). All DET Sky members must have raidcall, captains decide whether or not to use it.

If Interested, you can apply at our website, http://detsky.shivtr.com/    You will be asked the following questions:

1. Do you have prior leadership experience? If so what?

2. How do you intend to lead those you are placed above? (Ex: schedule runs ahead of time, form groups on the fly, regularly evaluate your squad members, etc.) Captains are give many freedoms, so much of this is up to your discretion.

3. Additional comments. Ex: why do you think that you're suited for the job? Why do you want the job? (feel free to be honest, I simply wanted my job because I thought it would be interesting).

4. How many hours have you played? What is your mastery rank?

Most of this isn't evaluation, many of these questions help us to get to know you. Thanks for your time.

KK5iVPg.jpg

Squads are the basis for Deus Ex Tempus Sky’s organization. Obviously, you don’t have to always run with your squad members, or within Sky clan (although we strongly encourage you to do so as much as possible). Captains will schedule squad runs periodically, based off of the availability of squad members. Most of these runs will be practice, meant to foster teamwork. Others will be evaluative exercises from leaders and generals, testing the organization of Deus Ex Tempus Sky, and its ability to mobilize.

Squads will be mobilized for events/dark sector conflicts/tactical alerts. All members are expected to participate. 

wlaaFF0.jpg

If you’re looking for a competitive, well-coordinated clan, then please consider Deus Ex Tempus sky. We’re starting from scratch, with the support of 3 highly successful sister clans, and shooting for the moon (moon tier, that is).  We recommend that only experienced players apply, anyone who applies will be evaluated by their assigned captains over the course of a week. Those who can’t will be sent to another Deus Ex Tempus clan and allowed to try again in the future, or they can leave with no hard feelings.

And what would a clan be, without a kickass emblem?    sKs678C.png

If you're interested, please make a post, message me, or apply to join us through our website: http://detsky.shivtr.com/

Thanks for your time Tenno, I hope we get the chance to team up   :D
Edited by Snowman486

We have a new captain at DET: Sky (LightsFaith). There are currently 8 spots available in his squad.

We're also going to start recruiting captains from out of DET, if you want to apply to be a DET: Sky captain, please be sure that you have read my original post fully, and understand DET: Sky, and the obligations of a captain, then please pm me or post the following information:

1. Do you have prior leadership experience? If so what?

2. How do you intend to lead those you are placed above? (Ex: schedule runs ahead of time, form groups on the fly, regularly evaluate your squad members, etc.) Captains are give many freedoms, so much of this is up to your discretion.

3. Additional comments. Ex: why do you think that you're suited for the job? Why do you want the job? (feel free to be honest, I simply wanted my job because I thought it would be interesting).

4. How many hours have you played? What is your mastery rank?

Most of this isn't evaluation, many of these questions help us to get to know you. Thanks for your time.

4 openings left. We also recruited a captain, however we will need another one soon. If you are interested feel free to submit an application, if accepted you will assume your duties as soon as the currently recruiting squad fills up (and, so long as they are veterans and will abide by the clan charter, you may bring along whoever you want to your squad).

Our charter has been updated, the main change is that we are now accepting anyone so long as they are endgame competent, moderately active, and plan to continue being so. This means that our trial is considerably less strict, and those who have previously attempted it unsuccessfully are welcome to try again.

Our goal is for all of our players to be pro Tenno, but so long as you are competent (for example, can hold your own on a 40 minute t4 survival) and active, we are happy to help get you there.

We may begin to set up squads according to skill, with captains who are willing to teach overseeing competent players, and the pros who clearly know what they're doing in their own squad.

If interested, apply here to join us: http://detsky.shivtr.com/ 

Edited by Snowman486

It seems like the strict organizational structure isn't necessary given our current size, so for now we're opening up a bunch of slots. Once we have the numbers more organization will be done (we could use 1 more captain in the mean time, but the rest will be promoted internally).

21 spots for normal members and 1 spot for a captain are open as of now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a "in between" clan in the DT group? I understand the main clan is very casual, and this one is very competitive.

I ask because I'm fairly "new" (been playing a little over a month, but 200+ hours played, MR12) so I may not fit into competitive yet, as I feel there's still a lot to learn with this game.

That being said, I do want to work to get into higher level content as I believe I have the gear for it.

Edited by JaytronZero

I run raids @7pm CST. We try to raid every day.

Razer Com are required and free.

Add Aodan or/and Tobiah

We will only invite those on Razer coms.

http://www.razerzone.com/comms

We have a fairly flexible comp and have 3-4 slots open based on who shows up.

We ask you review Mogamu / ISEG raid walkthrough on YouTube : https://youtu.be/9kGzwJAGiBE

Please have end game equipment loadouts and auras.

Hope to see you in raid

Is there a "in between" clan in the DT group? I understand the main clan is very casual, and this one is very competitive.

I ask because I'm fairly "new" (been playing a little over a month, but 200+ hours played, MR12) so I may not fit into competitive yet, as I feel there's still a lot to learn with this game.

That being said, I do want to work to get into higher level content as I believe I have the gear for it.

If you want to join us, you more than pass our requirements (our minimum is MR 7 or 150 hours played). As long as you can hold your own on endgame content, which with 200 hours played you should be able to, we'd be happy to have you.