Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Moderators, Move Us To Shadow, Thank You) Xenosha - We Have It All, Rail Expertise, Activity, Looks, We Just Need You! (Full)

Genji

Disclaimer: FULL
We will post a warning if we are full, you will not be without an invitation otherwise. I check this often.

tq0TocA.png

striQJn.png

DYvUN37.jpg

Disclaimer: If you're joining from another clan, leave your clan prior to posting.

Note: Most of your leadership team, clan chatter & coordinated squads are on teamspeak.

Origins:

Xenosha started off as a personal project of mine. The name of it is a play on Magneto's Genosha. After finally ending my exclusively solo running campaign, I noticed players using weapons I had never seen before & heard they were clan-tech weapons. So rather than joining an existing clan, I made one myself & it became my resource hub. But after a month of working on it & as large as I had made it, it had felt empty. It was at that moment I started to form a ghost clan.

Getting to 10 members felt like a feat but it was doable. Keeping activity was another hurdle that I had to wrestle with. With the help of 2 members, 12Lexus12 & SapphireSirenz I was able to piece together a decent ghost clan. Once we had the right flow of activity I brought it to a vote to stay ghost or move onto shadow clan size. With everyone in favor of growing larger, I had made Lex & Saph warlords. I like our warlord setup, in-case any of us isn't here or leaves, the clan will not die out or suffer because of 1 person.

What we are:

Once a shadow clan, now a Storm clan.

We are a mix of players from the US, Europe, Asia & Oceania. Some of us don't get to see each other due to timeline differences but we all get along.

What we have:

Dojo: Obstacle Course, Dueling Arena, Observatory, Trading posts, all Labs & all research to up to date, is completed.
Clan Emblem: Yes, the image you see at the header.
Warlords: x 5

1. Genjinaro (Warlord & Founder) UTC -5
I am an energy weapons guy, lord pew pew, king of disco, hoarder of credits. I'm your leader, politician & tactician.  

2. Retequizzle (Warlord) UTC -5
LEGO guy, he builds, he destroys. The kid from way back that kicked your LEGO city because he noticed you mixed in Megablocks, he breaks things. 

3. --Saph-- (Warlord) UTC -5
2nd in command. He is our purple RNG overlord, it bends to his will. Any farming mission/ void he does, I always find it foolish not to go with him. 

4. Nephilim6 (Warlord) UTC +2
Some call him "The anti casual", others claim he'd forgotten what sleep was & that he kicks kittens when people activate the life support too early... We call him, our 4th Warlord.

5. Kaosek (Underlord) UTC +10
From the land down under, you can find him farming Neural Sensors at P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way.

Alliance:

ALSChallengeWebsite.jpg?

Goals:

Recruiting to keep the S-Clan active:

Activity, I am in the process of finding people who play nothing but this game. We need people who love the game, love to farm & love to play. We won't pester you about activity or missions. We will have a 30 day inactivity policy go into effect, 30 days of inactivity (without letting a warlord know you will be 30 days AWOL) will open up your spot to another recruit.

Returning AWOL members will be required to donate specters of varying amounts to the clan as well as support all clan & alliance rail operations within the 1st 10 days. Fair... for making up time lost.

Recruiting Requirements:

1. Activity, you must be active. If you want to join, we will assume this is one of your favorite games.

2. An obvious one: Don't be a jerk. We are all calm personalities here. There is no tension within the clan or the alliance. If there is ever any issues, bring it up to either myself, Kaosek or --Saph--.

3. Read the MotD, read the message of today, read the white text in clan chat.

4. Use this & use it well, http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

Closing:
Not sure how much traction I'll get with this on the forums but I'm hoping for the best.
I hope that our clan & alliance will become one of your favorite parts of the Warframe experience.
Grow with us as the game grows.

Thank you for taking the time to read my wall of text. Excuse any grammatical errors & hopefully I didn't leave anything important out of this.

E9fYTOX.jpg

aIU9yaI.jpg

Edited by Genjinaro

I think it would be awesome to join your clan; my old clan was on the decline so I got out an have been looking for a smaller clan so that it would be easier to get to know people. I would be honored to receive an invitation to your clan, if you would be willing to invite me.

A little background on me/my profile:

+approaching Rank 14 (if this matters to you)

+have every Prime WF and have had every WF excluding trinity at some point (again if this matters to anyone)

-generally a "soloer" but I'm trying to become more social in WF (by joining a clan)

-play WF off and on (could go offline for long periods of time) if this is a concern I totally understand,

of course I have no intention of doing this as of now, on the contrary I've been eager to get more invested in this game as I love to watch it grow and, if possible, assist it in growing.

Thanks for considering me; I really would love to be apart of your clan.

Edited by Zoike

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to join your clan.

I'm very active, but my current clan is stagnant.  Very spotty activity, no one contributes to research, and its pretty much time for me to move along. 

Currently MR10.  UTC-5 time zone, playing pretty much every evening, and some earlier times on the weekends.

I enjoy working as a team and not just running off all willy-nilly in each map.

I'm up for pretty much anything in game, farming, void/derelict, vault runs, helping people get new frames, whatever. Haven't had much time in PvP, but would love to get into that as well.

I'd gladly answer any questions required of me before joining.

Thanks

SilentMachine00

I'd like to join up with yer clan.

Old clan was kinda slow and really didn't fit me personally.

MR 14, UTC -6 timezone. I play often and even more so on the weekends, since college and whatnot.

I don't mind helpin' out other clanmmates and supporting research.

If there's anything else you need to know/ curious about, just contact me.