Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Moderators, Move Us To Shadow, Thank You) Xenosha - We Have It All, Rail Expertise, Activity, Looks, We Just Need You! (Full)

Genji

Hello! I am looking for a clan as well. I play quite a bit with Afurik and would love to join an active and fun clan! I play the same time as Afurik as well. Thanks for your consideration!!

IGN: Stolioliolio

Edited by Stolioliolio

Hi there, I've been looking for a clan to join after coming back for update 16, and your clan looks perfect :) I plan to be very active (I live in Australia) and hope to have a heap of fun again in an active clan like yours.

Looking Forward to it :)

Ign: Ciderffect

Ok, all invites sent out

would like 2 join current clan isent active enough Rank 3 W/ Loki,volt prime and chroma,Nova Prime Almost finished LMK 

Once you've left your clan I can send you the invitation.

I will be gone Saturday but I will still have eyes on this. If you're joining from another clan. Leave that clan 1st before applying here, the system doesn't allow us to send invitations to existing clan members. Message us ingame if need be.

Hi, are there still any openings for the clan? I'd love to join if you'd have me. I'm rank 5 with excal, volt, frost, nyx, rhino and loki. Still working on getting through all the planets. I'm active most days at random hours on the Asia server.

Also, your emblem looks wicked cool.

Hey! I'd be very interested in joining up, my current profile is only MR3 however I previously had a MR10 account that I'd built from the ground up (lost that account due to a falling out with the legal account holder). I'm very active in game and I'm looking to get back to where I was before, I'd really appreciate being able to join up.

Hey! I'd be very interested in joining up, my current profile is only MR3 however I previously had a MR10 account that I'd built from the ground up (lost that account due to a falling out with the legal account holder). I'm very active in game and I'm looking to get back to where I was before, I'd really appreciate being able to join up.

Hey I'd like to join, fairly new tenno here looking for a home.

MR3 w/Frost, Chroma, and a soon-to-be leveled Trinity.

IGN: Mesima

Invitations sent, welcome.

Hi Genji, I am mr8 and would love to join Xenosha!

Once you've left your clan, we can send you our invitation.

I am interested in joining your clan, Genjinaro.

IGN: SilverVolpe

MR: 6

Timezone GMT +2 North Africa

I am fairly active when I am around. Though to make it clear, I am not around however for nigh on 18 ish days each month, during which I am in the military (until I finish my service anyway).