Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Moderators, Move Us To Shadow, Thank You) Xenosha - We Have It All, Rail Expertise, Activity, Looks, We Just Need You! (Full)

Genji

I'd like to join, I played this game when if first came out before there was even a ship or archwings or syndicates (I left the game about the time sentries came out). But i found it to have to little content but recently I had a friend who decided to try it and i decided to give it another shot with him. Oh man have I missed alot the weapons of every class have doubled there are like 15 new warframes, all the primes. Now I feel like there is content in this game and I'm excited to keep playing. 

I'm a lvl 30 mag atm building towards trinity and banshee. my name is Zarshark, (on steam and in game)

I'd like to join, I played this game when if first came out before there was even a ship or archwings or syndicates (I left the game about the time sentries came out). But i found it to have to little content but recently I had a friend who decided to try it and i decided to give it another shot with him. Oh man have I missed alot the weapons of every class have doubled there are like 15 new warframes, all the primes. Now I feel like there is content in this game and I'm excited to keep playing. 

I'm a lvl 30 mag atm building towards trinity and banshee. my name is Zarshark, (on steam and in game)

Hi, I'm interested in joining. Been playing since 2013 and have come back after a bit of a hiatus. Looking for an active clan that loves this game as much as I do

Invitations sent, welcome!

Hey, I'm Interested in joining the Clan, I'm active and on daily.

You'll need to leaver your current clan 1st siraj, so I we can send you the invitation.

Hello Gold Disciple

My IGN: BurningLynx and i'm a fairly new player (rank26 mag) im rather enjoying the game and now I'm looking to start experienceing the clan system. After reading your first page i would like to ask if i could get an invite too? im on about 2-5 times a week depending on RL happenings. I hope to play with many different people and random squads don't really cut it anymore.

Edited by BurningLynx

Hello Gold Disciple

My IGN: BurningLynx and i'm a fairly new player (rank26 mag) im rather enjoying the game and now I'm looking to start experienceing the clan system. After reading your first page i would like to ask if i could get an invite too? im on about 2-5 times a week depending on RL happenings. I hope to play with many different people and random squads don't really cut it anymore.

Hello. I am interested in joining your clan if you have room for 1 more. I am an active player. My IGN is the same as my name.

You have to leave your clan so we can send you the invitation. 

Hello, I'd like to join, I'm very active and have some experience in normal and nightmare raids.

IGN:AstrayBeast

MR:15

Invitation sent, welcome.

I'm interested in your clan!

Ign :idealsykes

Rank 7

Once you've left your clan, we can invite you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Greetings, I would be very interested in joining. My old clan has died sadly, and Im searching for a new active community.

MR: 11

US East

Been playing for a long time, I enjoy the game much more when I feel like Im apart of an active clan.

Thanks.