Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Moderators, Move Us To Shadow, Thank You) Xenosha - We Have It All, Rail Expertise, Activity, Looks, We Just Need You! (Full)

Genji

Hello, I'd like to join your clan.

IGN: Callistano

MR 10

Online pretty much every day since I have nothing else to do (and I love this game).

Invitation sent, welcome. 

Greetings, I would be very interested in joining. My old clan has died sadly, and Im searching for a new active community.

MR: 11

US East

Been playing for a long time, I enjoy the game much more when I feel like Im apart of an active clan.

Thanks.

Once you've left your old clan, we can get an invite out to you.

Hello Xenosha! I would like to get an invitation to the clan, and see around if i find myself comfortable around and decide to stay.

Here's a small thread i made for clans interested on recruiting me, has some information about what i exactly seek in a clan, i know its kinda lazy, but its better than writing all in the same post.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/540039-so-i-got-kicked-from-my-clan-and-im-looking-for-a-new-one/#entry6065535

Hey! I would like to join your clan if you have space , my clan recently died so i wanted to join a rather active clan, my IGN is Phaetric and i am mastery rank 7 (close to 8 though) . hope i can live to your expectations :D otherwise feel free to kick me or whatever you'd like to do.

Edited by Phaetric

Hi,your clan looks awesome and I would like to join your clan.My WF Username is AnarchCVMAX and my current mastery rank is 5.I hope I can join your clan.

Hey! I would like to join your clan if you have space , my clan recently died so i wanted to join a rather active clan, my IGN is Phaetric and i am mastery rank 7 (close to 8 though) . hope i can live to your expectations :D otherwise feel free to kick me or whatever you'd like to do.

Invitations sent, welcome.

Hello Xenosha! I would like to get an invitation to the clan, and see around if i find myself comfortable around and decide to stay.

Here's a small thread i made for clans interested on recruiting me, has some information about what i exactly seek in a clan, i know its kinda lazy, but its better than writing all in the same post.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/540039-so-i-got-kicked-from-my-clan-and-im-looking-for-a-new-one/#entry6065535

Read it & you'll be ok here. The only resource we barely care about is pigment & even then, your leadership staff will be on top of it.

If we need help, we will ask but its rare that we do. Hell the Knux was the only dojo item that ever made us buckle & even then, 2 of us finished it off.

Anyway with that said, welcome to Xenosha.

Edited by Genjinaro

• 2 weeks later...

Guten Tag, Xenosha! I'm interested in joining. This clan seems like it has a very decent community. I'm on frequently (not enough to be considered uber-active, as too much computer time makes me a bit irate), and consider myself to be a casual Tenno. My in-game-name is GrymSmyl. Mastery Rank 10, close to achieving 11. 

I'm interested in joining as this seems like a great clan with active members who love the game. I'm rank 5 and my IGN is Kushakd. I play daily and am currently working my way up to some sort of "endgame" but have no clan or friends who play so I've been looking for a place to call home.