Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Persistent After 15.14.1]All Trades Exhausted Without Using Them

Paper_Kirin

So yeah from the time im writing it has been the 2nd day of trade resets and got no trades back from those 2 days at all.
I haven't been trading much at all of the past few days so i wouldn't know exactly when it started. I only found out when syndicate syandanas came out to check if they were trade-able with a friend and thats when i saw i had no trades even though i haven't been trading.
Please help, things are in need of selling $$$.

[update 1:05pm PST] I just found out at the trading post that other play who want to trade me can't see my icon in the trading list.
Im not sure if you cant see players on the list with no/0 trades but I heard that you're supposed to see players using the trading post regardless if they have available trades or not, is that true?

[update 4:05pm PST Right After Reset] Now its technically the 3rd refresh and my trades are still exhausted.
i thought i might have secretly traded while drunk/half asleep but that doesnt seem to be the case

[update 02/3/15 4:05pm PST Right After Reset] 4th refresh, trades still exhausted QQ

[update day after last update or w/e] 5th refresh, still no trades.

If anyone has had a similar problem could we try to get a date exactly when our trades were depleted? I feel like that would help.

[update] The most recent hotfix from this final update has got my trades back thank you very much DE!

Edited by [DE]Danielle

To clarify, you have definitely waited past midnight GMT, the trade reset time, while waiting for trade resets?

I assume you have since you specifically refer to the '2nd day of trade resets'.

I would suggest submitting a support ticket, and make sure to pay extra attention to today/tomorrow. Login reward notifications can be used as confirmation of 'tomorrow'.

To clarify, you have definitely waited past midnight GMT, the trade reset time, while waiting for trade resets?

I assume you have since you specifically refer to the '2nd day of trade resets'.

I would suggest submitting a support ticket, and make sure to pay extra attention to today/tomorrow. Login reward notifications can be used as confirmation of 'tomorrow'.

No, I have not waited for the trade resets but I will do so today.

And yes ill send that support ticket.

I was about to start a thread about this bug, but looks like someone else has encountered the same bug already....

I'm rank 10 and I did two successful trades last night (tried to trade one more time, but we couldn't even connect).  Then, this afternoon (after the daily reset, which was this morning) I tried to trade but only to find out that I have no trades left ("You have exhausted your available trades for the day.  You will be able to perform more trades tomorrow.").  I'm certain I did not use up all ten trades in the span of 15+ hours, and instead of resetting to have the full 10 trades, I got zero trades after the daily reset.  I don't even trade that often, but I would like capability when I do want/need to trade.

I have this same issue. It is going on 2 days now. I'm not sure when this started to occur as I was gone for a week to come back to find out that I can not do any trades. Like I said this is going on 2 days after each day's reset that I am not seeing these.

Going on reset number 4 with no trades available. This is starting to get rather annoying especially since I've had a support ticket in and still have not heard anything back. Hopefully we can gain some attention and get this looked out sooner then later.

Had to leave yesterday before checking the reset.

Now it's the 5th reset without trades. Seriously, how is this even possible? Are we the only ones with this S#&$? 

Sorry but I'm mad now.

I feel you on this. Reset number 5 for me with the same number of days on my unanswered support ticket.

I don't know what to think anymore, I still had my hopes when we had those two hotfixes. Wonder if they really know about this.