Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

Keep em coming everyone, very helpful. The process of fixing issues like these got dramatically more efficient. It could take us up to an hour of even finding the place in some screenshots. Now we can load dat delicious metadata, find the spot, fix the issue and be out in 5 minutes.

Aaaw but won't you miss huge threads filled with screenshots and descriptions and long replies everywhere?

... No?

Ah well. We'll have to make do.

I know this is somewhat off-topic, but how's this for a hole inspector? I got trapped in the bloody floor from the door opening. It was quite funny. 

Warframe0033_zps4b6131de.jpg

I like this one the best, though. The drones are like "Hey, what're you doing down there?".

Warframe0032_zps262d2c9e.jpg

Edit: Fixed an error. You can remove this if you need to.

Edited by Tymerc

Both work, this method just works a lot better.

Does this mean I should sent my findings to support and link it here even I already have a post done in the right forum section? I think mine get ignored because I can still see same holes I reported more than 6 months ago...

Does this mean I should sent my findings to support and link it here even I already have a post done in the right forum section? I think mine get ignored because I can still see same holes I reported more than 6 months ago...

This method of screenshots with metadata was only recently added, so your screenshots from 6 months ago won't work, but going back to those areas and taking new screenshots of said areas and posting them here or on your own thread should help now, since the metadata should now work.  If that doesn't help, then try asking around for others to help confirm the holes you found still exist and to confirm their locations.

Edited by ScarWDBone13

This method of screenshots with metadata was only recently added, so your screenshots from 6 months ago won't work, but going back to those areas and taking new screenshots of said areas and posting them here or on your own thread should help now, since the metadata should now work.  If that doesn't help, then try asking around for others to help confirm the holes you found still exist and to confirm their locations.

I know how it works.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/395862-name-tiles-for-the-sake-of-bugreporting/

What I meant to ask was if I should re-report the bugs because they don't seem to be fixed yet.

In the capture target escape room (I think) on Phobos, the exit door is not properly linked to the surrounding walls.

Ticket number 302060.

In one of the large rooms in Eris, there's a console you can hack which moves a shipping crate forward and opens its sides to allow access. Inside the crate are several lockers, but they can't be used.

Ticket number 302062.

EDIT: In Ceres, a small side loot room has some lockers in a poison puddle which don't do anything. Ticket number 302071.

Edited by DoomFruit

Support desk ID:  302373

Jumped in trying to pick up the Insignia underneath the floor (shown on radar). Feet can't reach the floor, unable to jump out. Stuck here with no food nor water for days (at least that's how it feels like). Please send help. T T)/

4xG7nQI.jpg

Edited by ntyd1s

302494 - Hard to shoot sensor

302496 - Loot stays in pit
302499 - Hard to shoot sensor
302500 - Container in wall
302502 - Invisible wall

302503 - Level geometry pops out

302505 - Prop missing volume

302507 - Black locker in secret room

302508 - Camera in roof

302510 - Map escape