Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

• 2 weeks later...

Several gamebreaking bugs on Cephalon Capture maps:

- Getting behind the textures on the Orokin Derelict tileset on both sides - ability to see and kill on a majority of that area without people being able to harm you.

- Getting behind the texture on Corpus Outpost tileset on Sun side - noone was willing to help testing it (blood crazed people huh...) but suspected to make you unable to be harmed (and not visible).

- Getting out of the map on Corpus Gas City tileset - people can't harm you (and will rarely notice you), possible to jump into space and reappear at base (you either survive or not, it's random), also possible to go around and quickly get in to the enemy base.

Will post more if I find any other.

Edited by NoTENNOugh

Ticket #352210

Found a hole in Sealab connecting hallway. There's a way out, and a way deeper into another hole... and a way out of the deeper hole. (Go back the way you came, do lots of choptering and rolling.)

Ticket #352215

Found another easy to get in, hard to get out place in the same Sealab mission. This one was in the bunkbeds. The bunkbeds are SO cute. I want a sleep emote now becuase OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS TILESET. 

For anyone who worked on this tileset, just so you know, I'm enjoying it. A few comments;

Is there a Wolfenstein: New Order moon base inspiration? It feels like a Grineer take on it, and it feels just as awesome.

The pistons are kinds weird.. if you run into them, you can hide your whole head, but they push you back if you let them. 

I love that alternitive entry points to all sorts of places, covered by grates, fans, or just very small hard to notice crawlspaces. Seriously, it makes me want to go stealth mode. 

In the 1-to-4 places with the red-or-green light signs are pretty awesome places to practice advanced movement, especially choptering 2.0, because the pipes and hoses are all stand-on-able.

Not sure how much I agree with being able to walk on those tiny tubes by the wall (in 1-to-4 rooms)

Can there be a more obvious ammount of neon yellow flashing lights when I need to hack a terminal to open the deadlock doors between sections? Or, at least, have lotus tell me that I need to hack open this door? Not a bid deal, but I personally took ~15-90 seconds of confusion and backpeddaling before I realised what was going on.

From the ticket;

"
Attached to this ticket are several screenshots that should hopefully help guide you in patching up this hole in the latest Grineer SeaLab map that I have found.

The room can be described as a hollow tube with a sort of bridge running down the middle. If you drop down from the bridge onto the surface of the tube below, you can exit the intended play area by interacting with the wall below the doors on either side, where you will drop into the square box in which the 'tube room' resides. From here it is very difficult, but not impossible, to get back out and resume play.

Hope this is of use. Happy bug hunting!! :D"